Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon caves in...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Thumbs down Trijicon caves in...

Money always trumps morals, honor, and the fact that this country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and beliefs. No more Trijicon purchases for me......

Link to Fox News article....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Come one dude what the hell were they supposed to do?

I see what you're saying about standing by your beliefs, but there comes to a point where you have to look at how many good people would have lost their jobs if Trijicon did not remove the saying and they lost their .mil contract.

As sad as it is that they were forced to remove the sayings basically by the left wing liberal media, I think it was probably the best decision for the welfare of the employees of Trijicon.

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    As much as I dont like the "cave in" - they had to do it. I am disturbed Petreus said as much as he did about it - guess he has to snuggle with our so called Islamic friends. Look at the reality of Togo West's report on Ft Hood - no mention of the work "Islam" there. What crap are we living in folks...walks like a duck, talks like a duck?
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    I hope they keep them on there for the civ and LE market though.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    As far as I am concerned, religion and business don't go together.

This includes marking your products with bible verses.
    The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

JHP's are good times, for bad people.

Feedback Score
    Man, if anything I am more interested in Trijicon for having the stones to do that. .. that they had to do the wise thing & stop is no reason to flush them. That they had the stones to do it in the first place is a good reason to support them (from a Christian point of view).

The military is the customer & the customer is always ________?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thumbs down

Trijicon is going to bankrupt itself trying to remove all the text from the side of every scope they sold to not only the U.S military but also foreign countries militaries.

New Zealand......**** New Zealand. What do they have???? a grand total of 275 guys in their army???

I hope the option of getting an ACOG with the inscription is still open. If not, the NF compact is going on the 16" .308 platform.

M4fun, I was a little puzzled/disturbed by Patraeus' comments as well
    Last edited by BiggLee71; 01-22-10 at 09:48.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tracker722 View Post
    I hope they keep them on there for the civ and LE market though.
    I hope that they do too. It doesn't do much for me one way or the other but I hate to see a good outfit bullied over such a picayune matter- especially one surrounded by so much trumped-up outrage from the anti-theists (sorry, had to steal that term. it is most accurate.) and loony left.

IMO they will have generated more interest in their products among the civvy crowd. Why not leave it on for that market? My .02.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggLee71@hotmail.com View Post
    Trijicon is going to bankrupt itself trying to remove all the text from the side of every scope they sold to not only the U.S military but also foreign countries militaries.

New Zealand......**** New Zealand. What do they have???? a grand total of 275 guys in their army???

I hope the option of getting an ACOG with the inscription is still open. If not, the NF compact is going on the 16" .308 platform.

M4fun, I was a little puzzled/disturbed by Patraeus' comments as well
    +1, FYI NZ has the equivalent of 1 Brigade as an army! So, not much bigger than you thought!
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    All I can say is, "What a ****in' shame they were bullied into this shit."

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast