Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Testosterone?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_crawfish View Post
    I think we're trying to say the same thing, you just probably put it better than me. I agree that 1000ng/dl is not inherently unhealthy and neither is 400mg/wk. What I'm saying IS unhealthy is the likely sides that come with that high of a dose.
    Vet, HCT is not the same thing as HGB. See if you can get them to give you a copy of your labs and let us know what all they tested.
    I wouldn't say likely, but an increased risk of side effects yes.

Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Thank you Will. I thought that is what you were saying.
    All good, but I do agree with crawfish in that potential for side effects at that level is higher and close monitoring and additional tests (per comments in prior responses) warranted.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    400mg/wk on trt??? Holy hell, that's just shy of a cycle dose!!
    What's the range on your free test labs?? 43 seems low, with that high of a total number. Doc test shbg?
    If you don't mind me asking, how high was your hct??
    Was this addressed to me? I'm on 250mg/wk and free test is 43.66. I'm 30, not in crazy shape like I used to be when dieting and training were a priority but still in relatively good shape (muscular- 215, 5'10, 18% bf) with a poor diet.

You think that free test is low?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flankenstein View Post
    Was this addressed to me? I'm on 250mg/wk and free test is 43.66. I'm 30, not in crazy shape like I used to be when dieting and training were a priority but still in relatively good shape (muscular- 215, 5'10, 18% bf) with a poor diet.

You think that free test is low?

No, sorry I was getting yours and vet's numbers confused...

I'll give my opinion on your numbers (but you may not want it). I think you should dial back your dosage. I'm of the opinion with trt, less is more. What I mean by that, is that you want to take the least amount that keeps you feeling good. Reason being is in your blood work...trt is for life, and I personally don't want to have to constantly worry about negative sides, such as your HCT, for the rest of my life. 56.9 is pretty dang high. Don't know when those labs are from, or if you've donated since then, but if I were u, I'd hit up a blood bank asap, and donate double rbc.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    No, sorry I was getting yours and vet's numbers confused...

I'll give my opinion on your numbers (but you may not want it). I think you should dial back your dosage. I'm of the opinion with trt, less is more. What I mean by that, is that you want to take the least amount that keeps you feeling good. Reason being is in your blood work...trt is for life, and I personally don't want to have to constantly worry about negative sides, such as your HCT, for the rest of my life. 56.9 is pretty dang high. Don't know when those labs are from, or if you've donated since then, but if I were u, I'd hit up a blood bank asap, and donate double rbc.
    Those are very recent labs and the first labs that total test or HCT were that high. I haven't donated any blood yet.

Not really soliciting opinions at the moment either but thanks.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Actually, the only opinions I have solicited about in this thread are regarding my hCG dose. If you'd like to comment on that (400iu/wk) that is welcome.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    250iu's 2x/wk is what I do. I load it in the syringe with my test. 500/wk is a pretty common dose.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    250iu's 2x/wk is what I do. I load it in the syringe with my test. 500/wk is a pretty common dose.
    Yea, I used to do higher doses 3x/wk then 250iu 2x/wk and now 400iu 1x/wk. I'm not familiar with 1x/wk dosing being common at all.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Also...why are you taking your hCG at the same time as your test? That's contrary to any practice I have ever head. Especially at 1/wk dosing. Most docs would recommend taking that dose your trough.

I wouldn't mix water and oil either.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think u misunderstood me...I meant 500 total per week. I dose every 3.5 days and don't really have a trough.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And by the way...oil and water don't mix!

Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast