Page 86 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Testosterone?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I used a new needle yesterday. BD's thin wall 28G 5/8" it worked great.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I used a new needle yesterday. BD's thin wall 28G 5/8" it worked great.
    No fuss no muss eh?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    All:

Met with Dr. Michael Bedecs today at Age Management Center (Jupiter FL office) and had by far the most extensive and thorough personal health workup I have had to date with extensive lab work done. Dr. Bedecs is a very switched on doctor and one I plan to work with in the near future. Stay tuned for further developments that could be of value to anyone who has been looking for that doc who "gets it" on all levels. I can say that about a handful of docs I have worked with to date...Stay tuned!
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    No fuss no muss eh?
    Yes. Honestly I am not sure I noticed much difference but It felt good to know this much smaller needle worked so well. The big ones caused me so much pain in the past.

Thanks Will!

All:

Met with Dr. Michael Bedecs today at Age Management Center (Jupiter FL office) and had by far the most extensive and thorough personal health workup I have had to date with extensive lab work done. Dr. Bedecs is a very switched on doctor and one I plan to work with in the near future. Stay tuned for further developments that could be of value to anyone who has been looking for that doc who "gets it" on all levels. I can say that about a handful of docs I have worked with to date...Stay tuned!
    That's good news.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-18-16 at 11:13.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Yes. Honestly I am not sure I noticed much difference but It felt good to know this much smaller needle worked so well. The big ones caused me so much pain in the past.

Thanks Will!
    Unlike "other" areas of life, smaller is better with needles and TRT as a rule.

That's good news.
    Stay tuned for more intel, but It looks like a go that we will be working together directly shortly.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    i see this is an old thread and maybe no one is following it anymore. Any how, here is my two cents.
    got blood work done a few months ago. t level was 600 ng per dl. low t is less than 241 according to the test reference range. so im good, right? nevertheless My doc (a former pro athlete) asked if I wanted to try some testosterone, explained the results I should expect and detailed his extensive use. The guy is in phenomenal shape,and gave a solid sales pitch, so I said sure. He prescribed 300mg of testosterone cypionate every week and anastrazole to combat the shut down of my natural t production.

So far Ive gained about 10lbs(im skinny so this is good) joint pain has subsided greatly. I need less sleep and I run the youngsters at the gym(late teens early 20's)into the ground sparing and doing mitt work. yesterday the kid (very athletic, out weighs me by 30lbs and has 8" reach advantage)I was sparring with(in round 3) was struggling to keep up when his girlfriend showed up to watch. I closed in on him and wrapped his arms up for a second, i quietly said that i was going to slow down so he didnt look bad. he smiled and nodded his head. it was a very good feeling!

Needless to say, I fully endorse testosterone supplementation!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Got Testosterone?

Quote Originally Posted by Josef View Post
    i see this is an old thread and maybe no one is following it anymore. Any how, here is my two cents.
    got blood work done a few months ago. t level was 600 ng per dl. low t is less than 241 according to the test reference range. so im good, right? nevertheless My doc (a former pro athlete) asked if I wanted to try some testosterone, explained the results I should expect and detailed his extensive use. The guy is in phenomenal shape,and gave a solid sales pitch, so I said sure. He prescribed 300mg of testosterone cypionate every week and anastrazole to combat the shut down of my natural t production.

So far Ive gained about 10lbs(im skinny so this is good) joint pain has subsided greatly. I need less sleep and I run the youngsters at the gym(late teens early 20's)into the ground sparing and doing mitt work. yesterday the kid (very athletic, out weighs me by 30lbs and has 8" reach advantage)I was sparring with(in round 3) was struggling to keep up when his girlfriend showed up to watch. I closed in on him and wrapped his arms up for a second, i quietly said that i was going to slow down so he didnt look bad. he smiled and nodded his head. it was a very good feeling!

Needless to say, I fully endorse testosterone supplementation!
    Don't let this come across as me being a dick, just pointing out some facts here. For one, you need to do some serious research on steroid use and TRT. It looks as though you seriously lack understanding in how the body works in regards to hormones and how steroids work.

First off....Out of curiosity, how old are you? Why did you get your t levels checked? Were you symptomatic or A symptomatic? If you were symptomatic, what were the symptoms?

At 600 you would be considered borderline low ish depending on your age, however other numbers matter as well. What was you're free t? What was your E2? Was your LH good?

Secondly, no offense but you're Doctor is a complete ****ing moron if he thinks that Anastrazole is going to stop, or even slow the shut down of your natural testosterone production. Anastrazole (Arimidex) is prescribed to keep E2 in check and prevent the nasty sides associated with high estrogen.

Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, meaning it binds to the aromatase enzyme, rendering it inactive and thus preventing the Testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen.

Introducing exogenous testosterone into your system WILL shut you down, even at very small doses.

What's your Arimidex dose? Be careful with Arimidex as its very easy to bottom out your estrogen and that's not a good place to be. Side effects of Low E2 are nearly identical in many regards to high E2 so it can be difficult or impossible to know without blood work. You'll feel really awesome as you fall through the sweet spot but then you'll feel like absolute hell when you bottom out. To make it even more complicated, some people are Arimidex over responders and others are under responders. A general starting point is 1mg anastrozole a week for people using 100mg wk Test cyp. Arimidex has a short half life (around 48 hrs) and should thus be taken frequently. Most dose every other day. You'll need blood work to know for sure. Most people feel best with E2 in the low 20's, but there are exceptions.

I dissolve my Arimidex in vodka and use a 1cc insulin syringe (with needle removed) to dose it. I dilute the pills at .5mg/ML and dose accordingly to the amount of test I'm on.

Are you staying on Test for life? Because that's what TRT is, it's for life. While it's pretty sweet that your doc prescribed you 300mg a wk, that's not an TRT dose, that's a mild steroid dose. 200mg a week is considered a pretty hefty TRT dose, so 300 is pretty generous. That will put you well into super physiological levels.

Your nuts will shut down and adex isn't going to do shit to stop it. The only way to maintain function of the testes while on testosterone is with HCG. As 500iu/wk has been shown to work with out desensitizing the LH receptors in the testes.

If you aren't planning on staying on Test for life I would at a minimum get you're Doctor to prescribe you some Clomid or Nolvadex to help with bringing back you're natural t levels after you discontinue use.

If you're running 300mg a week I would be pinning my self three times a week with 100mg a pin.

I hope some of this information helped. For more insight, the TRT section at T-Nation is a great resource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Good Call

Ah, yeah...lot of info. If you saw my doc you wouldnt doubt he knows what he is talking about. LOL

Im 40. no symptoms, just regular blood work. The normal reference range for total Testosterone on the lab sheet was 241-814. So, Im not anywhere near low. I remember when the UFC tested John Jones, his level was 800, and he ended up testing positive for PHD's the next time he was tested. which makes sense cause doc asked if i was already taking testosterone.(not sure why i feel the need to defend my natural testosterone level...)

I remember the dock using the phrase life enhancement several times. So, I guess that is our goal for treatment.

I will not stay on it permanently. I will discontinue use for a while and then restart when I feel like im returning to normal.

you definitely know your stuff ! cause the things you said to take after im done with the testosterone script is exactly what the doc recommended. He did tell me to find them for sale on line because it would cost one tenth of what the pharmacy would charge.

do you know a good source for those items?

It definitely wouldn't hurt for me to learn more

Thanks for the consult brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    Don't let this come across as me being a dick, just pointing out some facts here. For one, you need to do some serious research on steroid use and TRT. It looks as though you seriously lack understanding in how the body works in regards to hormones and how steroids work.

First off....Out of curiosity, how old are you? Why did you get your t levels checked? Were you symptomatic or A symptomatic? If you were symptomatic, what were the symptoms?

At 600 you would be considered borderline low ish depending on your age, however other numbers matter as well. What was you're free t? What was your E2? Was your LH good?

Secondly, no offense but you're Doctor is a complete ****ing moron if he thinks that Anastrazole is going to stop, or even slow the shut down of your natural testosterone production. Anastrazole (Arimidex) is prescribed to keep E2 in check and prevent the nasty sides associated with high estrogen.

Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, meaning it binds to the aromatase enzyme, rendering it inactive and thus preventing the Testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen.

Introducing exogenous testosterone into your system WILL shut you down, even at very small doses.

What's your Arimidex dose? Be careful with Arimidex as its very easy to bottom out your estrogen and that's not a good place to be. Side effects of Low E2 are nearly identical in many regards to high E2 so it can be difficult or impossible to know without blood work. You'll feel really awesome as you fall through the sweet spot but then you'll feel like absolute hell when you bottom out. To make it even more complicated, some people are Arimidex over responders and others are under responders. A general starting point is 1mg anastrozole a week for people using 100mg wk Test cyp. Arimidex has a short half life (around 48 hrs) and should thus be taken frequently. Most dose every other day. You'll need blood work to know for sure. Most people feel best with E2 in the low 20's, but there are exceptions.

I dissolve my Arimidex in vodka and use a 1cc insulin syringe (with needle removed) to dose it. I dilute the pills at .5mg/ML and dose accordingly to the amount of test I'm on.

Are you staying on Test for life? Because that's what TRT is, it's for life. While it's pretty sweet that your doc prescribed you 300mg a wk, that's not an TRT dose, that's a mild steroid dose. 200mg a week is considered a pretty hefty TRT dose, so 300 is pretty generous. That will put you well into super physiological levels.

Your nuts will shut down and adex isn't going to do shit to stop it. The only way to maintain function of the testes while on testosterone is with HCG. As 500iu/wk has been shown to work with out desensitizing the LH receptors in the testes.

If you aren't planning on staying on Test for life I would at a minimum get you're Doctor to prescribe you some Clomid or Nolvadex to help with bringing back you're natural t levels after you discontinue use.

If you're running 300mg a week I would be pinning my self three times a week with 100mg a pin.

I hope some of this information helped. For more insight, the TRT section at T-Nation is a great resource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef View Post
    Ah, yeah...lot of info. If you saw my doc you wouldnt doubt he knows what he is talking about. LOL

Im 40. no symptoms, just regular blood work. The normal reference range for total Testosterone on the lab sheet was 241-814. So, Im not anywhere near low. I remember when the UFC tested John Jones, his level was 800, and he ended up testing positive for PHD's the next time he was tested. which makes sense cause doc asked if i was already taking testosterone.(not sure why i feel the need to defend my natural testosterone level...)

I remember the dock using the phrase life enhancement several times. So, I guess that is our goal for treatment.

I will not stay on it permanently. I will discontinue use for a while and then restart when I feel like im returning to normal.

you definitely know your stuff ! cause the things you said to take after im done with the testosterone script is exactly what the doc recommended. He did tell me to find them for sale on line because it would cost one tenth of what the pharmacy would charge.

do you know a good source for those items?

It definitely wouldn't hurt for me to learn more

Thanks for the consult brother!
    What Mr. Goodtimes told you is correct. If you want to learn more, read this thread, it's nothing but learnin' op on the topic.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score

Thanks

What Mr. Goodtimes told you is correct. If you want to learn more, read this thread, it's nothing but learnin' op on the topic.
    im on it!

Page 86 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast