12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic303 View Post
    Search string is "the O shot"...
    Learned something new today.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Ohhh... I'm a little slow sometimes.
    Actually, I'm slower and goofed here. You were referring to PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injections. I see claims of increased " an increase in the length, girth " as you said. I'm aware of no hard data to support those claims at this time. There's a lot of PRP related procedures out there these days, some of which may have utility, some not, all need more study in my view.

I had thought what you were referring to was Trimix, which is an injectable three-drug prescribed medication containing alprostadil, papaverine, and phentolamine. Trimix et al has published studies to support its use.

Sorry about the confusion
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic303 View Post
    Search string is "the O shot".

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Learned something new today.
    Indeed. Essential the same thing you were talking about, which is the PRP therapy for women:

"The procedure uses the patients’ drawn blood to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation, according to Eterna M.D. Medical Rejuvenation Center. Platelets extracted from the blood, or platelet-rich plasma (PRP), are then placed in a syringe and injected into an area near the clitoris and an area just inside the vagina — the “o-spot.” Those platelets then stimulate the growth of new cells in the injected areas, making those areas more sensitive to the touch. Wood says the O-Shot improves orgasm, libido, and arousal."

Again, no hard data, and I remain skeptical the effect is greater than placebo. Or, it may work, but likely via another mechanism than claimed above.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Actually, I'm slower and goofed here. You were referring to PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injections. I see claims of increased " an increase in the length, girth " as you said. I'm aware of no hard data to support those claims at this time. There's a lot of PRP related procedures out there these days, some of which may have utility, some not, all need more study in my view.

I had thought what you were referring to was Trimix, which is an injectable three-drug prescribed medication containing alprostadil, papaverine, and phentolamine. Trimix et al has published studies to support its use.

Sorry about the confusion
    All good brother.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The FDA in its infinite wisdom is now adding a new warning that bad things can happen when people abuse testosterone. This cutting edge revelation is our tax $ at work. It would be difficult to find something safer to "abuse" than testosterone, and improved mood, libido, strength, is "addictive" no doubt, but the FDA feels it necessary to add this new warning... I will say, doses above physiological replacement are not recommended and technically not TRT, so it's a moot point really. Some of these comments strike of an amazing level of ignorance of the topic.

FDA Adds New Warnings to All Testosterone Product Labels

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved class-wide labeling changes for all prescription testosterone products, the agency announced today.

New safety information from published literature and case reports on the risks associated with abuse and dependence of testosterone and other anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) will be added to all product labels, the FDA says.

Testosterone and other AAS, which have a schedule III classification by the Controlled Substances Act, may be abused by adults and adolescents, including athletes and body builders.

"Abuse of testosterone, usually at doses higher than those typically prescribed and usually in conjunction with other AAS, is associated with serious safety risks affecting the heart, brain, liver, mental health, and endocrine system," the FDA notes.

Reported serious adverse outcomes include myocardial infarction, heart failure, stroke, depression, hostility, aggression, liver toxicity, and male infertility. People abusing high doses of testosterone have also reported withdrawal symptoms, such as depression, fatigue, irritability, loss of appetite, decreased libido, and insomnia, the agency says.

The new warning will alert prescribers to the abuse potential of testosterone and the serious health risks, especially those related to heart and mental health, that have been linked to testosterone and AAS abuse, they note.

Cont:

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/870932
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I feel so much safer now. I don't know how I managed to live this long without the mighty FDA's help.

Feedback Score
    They need to worry less about testosterone "abuse" and more about these so-called antidepressants and other drugs that leave you totally mentally jacked up.

They damn near act like testosterone is heroin or meth or something.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Lmao. I'd venture to guess that 99.9% of male FDA employees need TRT... and/or lobotomies.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Will - Let's talk aromatase inhibitors, relating to TRT. Effectiveness, safety, side effects, etc. Most of the time I see people recommend Arimidex (Anastrozole) and I wanted to learn more. So, after a bit of research, I thought I'd shoot a doctor friend an email and get his thoughts on Letrozole VS Anastrozole. One of the primary concerns with using Letro as an AI is erectile dysfunction, which I mentioned in my correspondence to him, and his reply was...

"I see the concerns reading the ED from the letrozole, however, I am more concerned with the increase in side effects including ischemic heart disease, Heart attack, and acute blood clots in the lungs, legs, and eyes that come at a much higher rate with arimidex than it does with letrozole."

Anyhow, let's start there. Hopefully we can all learn something.

Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast