T - 314
    Free T - 9.2
    E2 - 16.7

Should I consider supplemental T?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Got Testosterone?

I’m happy to see my doctor has a new reference range for total T of 229-902. I tried rebooting my natural T taking Let resolution 2.5 a day and CMP . Anastrolole.125 daily. I stopped taking T on July 5th. I’m down to 27 and I can't hack it anymore I'm going to restart now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-19-17 at 11:47.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by slybarman View Post
    Just got my numbers back:
    T - 314
    Free T - 9.2
    E2 - 16.7

Should I consider supplemental T?
    Can't be answered by a simple set of numbers per se. Subjective symptoms, variables (e.g., age, bodyfat, meds, exercise, diet, etc, etc) that may explain the low "normal" levels, and so forth. You'd do yourself a huge favor by getting up to speed by reading this thread, and deciding after that. It's an intel dump, but worth it being your well being and TRT being a life time commitment as a rule.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Can't be answered by a simple set of numbers per se. Subjective symptoms, variables (e.g., age, bodyfat, meds, exercise, diet, etc, etc) that may explain the low "normal" levels, and so forth. You'd do yourself a huge favor by getting up to speed by reading this thread, and deciding after that. It's an intel dump, but worth it being your well being and TRT being a life time commitment as a rule.
    Ok. Didn't realize it was more complicated. Will bookmark the thread to deep dive when time permits.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by slybarman View Post
    Ok. Didn't realize it was more complicated. Will bookmark the thread to deep dive when time permits.
    There's few things less complicated in human physiology than hormones, putting hormones into your body without being informed, is a very bad idea. Yes, some - who should know better either due to ignorance, greed, or both - will treat it as a simple matter, but that's a road paved with problems.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-19-17 at 18:04.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    Im 21... is there any chance of me having low test levels?
    Is your name Anderson Cooper?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Got Testosterone?

Ha! F You! =). I've been a mess the past month. It was 41 last month! 110 two months ago. My E is finally good! My job of 21 years is going away on January 1st. I have a bunch of applications out there. I've been very emotional the last three weeks. I've had insomnia. That's no fun. I went to the VA yesterday to establish my health care. I loose mine in a few months. I met with my new Doc and asked about Alpha-Stim. http://www.alpha-stim.com/2015/02/ve...-chronic-pain/

He said he'd look into it. I'd heard from Dakota Meyer on FRI and a bunch of Google searches that it's an option at the VA. I don't want to take news for it. I heard it's only been approved for pain. I have that covered too. A
    I started Crossfit three weeks ago. I'm going to stick with it for at least six months and then reevaluate it. I like most of it so far.

Last edited by usmcvet; 10-19-17 at 18:40.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Oops I thought you called me Anderson Cooper. If you think your T is low have it checked.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    Im 21... is there any chance of me having low test levels?
    In the absence of some underlying pathology, it's unlikely. Testosterone levels generally peak around age 21, begin to decline about 1% per year after age 30. Just ask your doctor to check it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Is your name Anderson Cooper?

Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    In the absence of some underlying pathology, it's unlikely. Testosterone levels generally peak around age 21, begin to decline about 1% per year after age 30. Just ask your doctor to check it.
    Holy ****ing necro quote... that original post is 7 years old. To answer the question, though, no I did not have low t at the time. I got tested and my levels were in the 1400 range. Last year, however, I did come up low on multiple blood panels over several months. My diet has always been healthy and I live as healthy a lifestyle as a firefighter can (screwed up sleep patterns) and thus made a decision to go on TRT.

Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast