Thread: Daniel Defense TV Commercial...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Daniel Defense TV Commercial...

Last night while watching the tube I saw a commercial for the Daniel Defense rail systems I had never seen a TV commercial for an AR product and was shocked and excited about it. I know our AR's are popular among gun enthusiasts but seeing a commercial for an AR product makes me think our passion is becoming more mainstream. I have 2 AR's both with DD rails, one omega and one lite rail. I live in SC and I forget what channel I was watching but it was most likely tru tv or court tv. I know businesses target certain areas for their advertisements, has anyone else seen this commercial or others for AR products?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I live in Savannah, GA and saw one a week or 2 ago for one of their rifles. I like you got very excited about seeing it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    they have some commercials on youtube, not sure if they are the same ones

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielDefense

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTehNguyen View Post
    they have some commercials on youtube, not sure if they are the same ones

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielDefense
    The commercial they are running here is only about 30 seconds. I hadnt seen that youtube vid yet but the commercial I saw was different. These rails are made in Savannah which is only 20 minutes away from me. I wonder if they have a showroom over there, Id love to go drool all over it if so
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Was it on the Military Channel?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Interest is peaked....need more intel....
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Neat, what channel was it on?

Feedback Score
    I wonder if they have a showroom over there, Id love to go drool all over it if so
    Nope no showroom, but they did let me go there and pick up my rail, but I did call ahead and make an appointment. They are in Black Creek now, which is about 20 mins past Savannah on I-16.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Im not sure what channel I was on but my guess is that it was the tru tv or court tv channel since thats what Im watching 90% of the time. If I see it again Ill be sure to let yall know more details.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ