Thread: DSG Arms-AR Mags

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Cool DSG Arms-AR Mags

Feedback Score
    Didn't need to see that. I paid $17.95 for those from Bravo Company during the mad rush.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I love DSG Arms....great pricing and super fast shipping. That's where I've been buying most of my stuff lately. And no I am not affiliated with them in any way lol.

ETA: They give a great LE discount as well.
    Last edited by TxSoldier; 02-20-10 at 17:45. Reason: Add more info.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TxSoldier View Post
    I love DSG Arms....great pricing and super fast shipping. That's where I've been buying most of my stuff lately. And no I am not affiliated with them in any way lol.

ETA: They give a great LE discount as well.
    I have to say they do have excellent customer service and are very easy to contact by phone.The Mil/LEO discount is absolutely killer.My uncle just got a DD XVM4 from them for around $950.00 with his Military discount.Best deal Ive seen to date on a ready to go right out of the box high end carbine.
    Not to go too far off topic,but I have to say I was very impressed with the DD XVM4 performance and features.Very sweet running weapon and excellent quality.

As for the mags,they work and at a excellent price,especially with the free shipping,no complaints here.
    Last edited by Blankwaffe; 02-20-10 at 18:43.
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Armed Protective Services II

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Before Pmags all of my mags were from DSG with the Magpul follower. Great mags and a good LE discount. I still have a bunch in my training bin.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankwaffe View Post
    I have to say they do have excellent customer service and are very easy to contact by phone.The Mil/LEO discount is absolutely killer.My uncle just got a DD XVM4 from them for around $950.00 with his Military discount.Best deal Ive seen to date on a ready to go right out of the box high end carbine.
    He should have looked a couple months ago when they had the DDM4 for $959 shipped.

DSG is a good company. Killer discount, real time inventory control, and they ship quickly. I have been extremely pleased with them as a company.

The mags are a good price for D&H mags.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Rose View Post
    He should have looked a couple months ago when they had the DDM4 for $959 shipped.
    Yeah well it took me longer than that to talk him into buying an AR15 in the first place(the man is stuck on 7.62x51 and long barrels),and even longer than that to talk him into buying the DD M4(was actually pushing him at a LMT but overall price became a factor) rather than the Armalite 20" A4 they had at a similar price range that he had his mind set on buying.Lots of flip flopping around on the decision and his good ole gunsmith buddy was not helping any at all trying to get him to buy the Armalite 20" and a jewel trigger.And I quote the gunsmith,"Ive never heard of Daniel Defense or LMT,buy a known brand."
    So I accomplished a very difficult task with a old hard headed retired Army Major.
    Last edited by Blankwaffe; 02-21-10 at 01:48. Reason: ETA
    Glock Certified Armorer

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Good accomplishment. I tried talking a pal out of a bushmaster for a BCM/LMT combo. He was having none of it, didn't see how a mismatched rifle could possibly be better than the high quality name brand Bushmaster, so I feel your pain.

Those Army types can be hard headed at times ! (my Dad's a retired 0-5).
    Last edited by Hunter Rose; 02-21-10 at 12:15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    dsg has quickly become my favorite store. and there mil discount is unbeatable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Rose View Post
    Good accomplishment. I tried talking a pal out of a bushmaster for a BCM/LMT combo. He was having none of it, didn't see how a mismatched rifle could possibly be better than the high quality name brand Bushmaster, so I feel your pain.

Those Army types can be hard headed at times ! (my Dad's a retired 0-5).
    Yeap,to make things worse the man is a Mechanical Engineer,so there is lots of speculation and discussion...shoulda woulda and coulda.Thanks to Rob s and his tech specs/chart it was enough technical info for him to reference in the comarison.Main advatage between the two in the end was weight and feel.After handling my carbines and a heavy barrel Armalite 20" A2,he liked the carbine alot.Now that we have broken the rifle in and got his optics mounted he is extremely pleased with the DD.Have to say its a flawless shooter.
    Glock Certified Armorer