Thread: CMMG On The Auction Block, Daniel Defense M4 On Lay-A-Way

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

CMMG On The Auction Block, Daniel Defense M4 On Lay-A-Way

I've decided to ditch my CMMG due to some issues both mechanical and customer service related. As soon as it come back from them I'm selling it in order to help pay for a DDM4 I put on lay-a-way at the gun range I work at part time. Not to gloat but I get a good discount.

In the end I just want a rifle, who's quality and reliability I don't have to worry about, in the same way I don't worry about any of my Glock .40 caliber guns.

Thanks to everyone for all the information supplied here. It helped greatly in my decision. I gotta say that I was never a rifle guy, and especially an AR guy. However lately, courtesy of the professionalism, friendliness, and the willingness to share knowledge, I am bitten by the bug.

Thanks again.

Best,

Dave

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You'll be well served with that Daniel Defense carbine.

You did well!
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    Good call, on both fronts... ditching the CMMG and purchasing the DD.

Now, about those Glock .40's... just kidding, mine served me well when I was carrying it daily (department issued with lots of rounds through it).

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Excellent choice with the rifle, not so much with the pistol. YMMV
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    i love my DDM4.

now about that glock.......

Feedback Score
    Nothing but good things to come with a DD

Justin

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Thanks guys. Like I said, lot's of friendly professionalism here and great info. I actually may have a buddy who has a buyer for my CMMG. As soon as I get it I'll shoot some rounds to make sure that they actually addressed the problem. If not I may need to eat the cost of another barrel. I couldn't sell it in good conscience to someone knowing that it was still effed up.

As to my 5 Glocks, (3 G23's, a G27, and a G35), I've been training with them for 10+ years and they work great! I don't see myself "downgrading" to a 1911 anytime soon.

Best,

Dave

Feedback Score
    A friend of mine bought the DDm4 last October and I was very impressed with the overall quality of the rilfe. So much so that I will be picking one up also..congrats on the upgrade..