Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My KAC/Colt/BCM/

Feedback Score

My KAC/Colt/BCM/

I began this project with the intention of building my ultimate rifle and wanted to somehow find a way to include my 3 favorite companies (KAC, Colt, BCM). I don't have the skills to build an upper myself so I had Neil @ Gun Gallery (Jacksonvile) put the upper together. It think it came out awesome and could not be happier. Only thing missing is the KAC handstop I just ordered and still haven't decided on a light yet. Opinions welcome. Here's the spec and pics:

[ETA] Just made a few changes

Orginal configuration

New configuration

Specs:

BCM 11.5 hammer-forged barrel
    Vltur MUR upper
    Colt BCG (out of a 6940)
    Colt H buffer
    KAC 2 stage trigger (Geisselle SSA as a backup)
    BCM mod 4 gunfighter charging handle
    KAC URX II
    KAC triple tap
    Sopmod
    KAC trigger guard
    KAC 300m micro BUIS
    Magpul MS2 Sling
    Aimpoint T1 in LaRue mount
    Kan tan panels
    Ergo grip
    Last edited by Jeep297; 02-18-10 at 16:19. Reason: please resize your final pic to make it smaller

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    i really like it. of course i am building something similar with a centurion 16" HF barrel and a rifle length urx 2 on a colt m-4 upper and colt lower. Mike

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    i was torn before seeing these pics on what FF rail I was going to use, this makes it more difficult. Thanks. Dang it.
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very nice build dude. Is there any way you can resize the photos, it took FOREVER to open.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Ive tried downsizing them twice on my Photobucket account but it keeps posting them in their original size for some reason. Any suggestions how to fix that?

[ETA] I can't figure it out so I took all the pics down except one. Sorry.
    Last edited by Jeep297; 02-14-10 at 16:17.

Feedback Score
    Hey Jeep,
    what was the price on that upper? Whats Neil's number? I'm very interested that thing is sick
    thanks
    colt

Feel free to send a pm if you dont want to post that info

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45irish View Post
    Hey Jeep,
    what was the price on that upper? Whats Neil's number? I'm very interested that thing is sick
    thanks
    colt

Feel free to send a pm if you dont want to post that info
    Thanks! I actually changed a few thing on it today and will be posting updated pics soon. I think is was right around $1200 (does not include BCG and charging handle) but you'd have to give Neil a call to make sure since I have a bad memory. If you get it with a standard upper instead of the Vltor I think it was around $1000. The link to the shop is:

http://www.gungalleryjax.com/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Congrats Jeep looks great. I just got my BCM upper in from Neil and they do a fantastic Job. Mine is not as nice but I'm happy with it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Rest in Peace - Chuck Petrie

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Jeep, that is a beautiful SBR. Great work.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not bad at all. Although I am not a fan of BCM this gun looks great. Good work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast