Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My KAC/Colt/BCM/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep297 View Post
    Thanks! I actually changed a few thing on it today and will be posting updated pics soon. I think is was right around $1200 (does not include BCG and charging handle) but you'd have to give Neil a call to make sure since I have a bad memory. If you get it with a standard upper instead of the Vltor I think it was around $1000. The link to the shop is:

http://www.gungalleryjax.com/
    Thanks man, Ill be giving them a call soon. They will Ship the upper correct? How long was the wait on that thing?

thanks
    colt

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    How much did you pay for that KAC lower receiver assembly?

I'm drooling...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Looks awesome! Did you have to buy 2 magpul grips to get the 2 different colors?

Feedback Score
    Those P-mags look badass. Did you customize the mags or purchase them that way?

Feedback Score
    Thanks everyone for the kind words!

colt45irish: From what I remember, Neil had the upper finished within a week. I had him hold onto it until I found a used triple tap and then he installed it for me and sent it out immediately. He was awesome to do business with, great communication and fast at installation/shipping it out to me. As long as he has all the pieces in stock you should have your upper very fast if you order from him.

justin_247: The KAC lower came from one of the SR15s I had. I really wanted a KAC SBR but since they didn't have one for public purchase at the time, I decided to sell the upper on one of my SR15s and make my own SBR version. KAC now sells the lowers, but they're about $700 last I checked. Not too horrible when you consider everything it comes with (ambi controls, enhanced trigger guard, their 2 stage trigger, sopmod, etc) but still expensive.

Merle: I had a couple MIAD grips laying around in different colors so I decided to mix them.

jatienza: I originally saw mags like this posted by stickman. I liked how it broke up the pattern of the rifle so I looked how to do it. I ended up finding pre-cut pmag tape at Rainier Arms but last I checked they don't sell them anymore. It would take longer to do but skateboard tape will work the same if you just cut it to fit yourself. I also like how in increased the grip on my mag and rail panels.
    Last edited by Jeep297; 02-26-10 at 14:26.

Feedback Score
    Beautiful gun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12