Thread: Kyle Lamb Leadership in the Shadows Central Indiana

Feedback Score

Kyle Lamb Leadership in the Shadows Central Indiana

Carmel Police Dept. will host Kyle Lamb for his Leadership in the Shadows seminar. The date is May 11th, 2010 from 9am until 5pm. The cost is $75. This is open to all leo/mil. Please contact Ryan at rjellison@carmel.in.gov for more information. Location is Verizon Corp. Center located at 19845 N. US 32 Westfield, In.

Sergeant Major Kyle Lamb retired after a twenty‐one (21) year career with the United States Army with over eighteen (18) of those years in the Special Operations Community. He was decorated for valor on the battlefield in Somalia and Iraq. Kyle’s expertise is derived from “doing”…not reading. His assignments have put him where history “has” been, and “is” currently being made.

The Leadership in the Shadows seminar begins with Kyle’s experiences in Mogadishu, Somalia, during the incident made famous by the movie “Blackhawk Down” and then evolves into the current war in Iraq. This seminar is NOT the same old rehashing of the Battle of Mogadishu…quite the opposite! Kyle’s desire was to relay to the attendee the relevant information to assist and aid he/she
    into becoming a more effective and efficient leader.

Leadership in the Shadows will help the attendee to not only better understand important leadership traits, training, the planning process and the after action review (AAR) but also walk away from this seminar with “power‐saws” for their leadership toolboxes as opposed to the proverbial “hammer” or “screwdriver” for the toolbox.

The Combat Mindset seminar will help to bring a reality basis to the attendee’s training. If you don’t go into a fight with the right mindset, shooting and fighting skills may not be enough to get you through. Kyle will teach you what it takes to not only survive a fight, but WIN a fight. Are you prepared for the unknown? He also discusses what happens after the fight, and how we can support those around us who have survived a similar situation.

“With insight from years of successful military leadership time, as well as leadership in combat situations, you will find this seminar second‐to‐none.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

nuts

I want to go but I live in NY does the SGM travel? Is there an online class schedual for him?

Feedback Score
    www.vikingtactics.com under the training section, the schedule is there.

Feedback Score
    I attended this seminar last year through my department. I highly recommend it. Kyle Lamb is a great speaker and I have been a huge fan since. He even signed his books and a couple Viking Tactics products.

I heard Paul Howe speak a few weeks earlier. They both spoke of the Battle of Mogadishu a lot. While Mr. Howe was great, I just found Mr. Lamb more engaging.
    Last edited by markdh720; 02-23-10 at 19:44.