Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Sector Hand Stop

Feedback Score

Gear Sector Hand Stop

Any feedback on these little gems:
    http://www.gearsector.com/view/product/182/reviews/

Seems kinda pricey for a piece of metal that weighs less than an ounce....
    $45.00

Are there other similar hand stops? (besides the horrible Ergo Stop with it's silly mounting screws and flimsy construction)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rtarMan View Post
    Any feedback on these little gems:

Seems kinda pricey for a piece of metal that weighs less than an ounce....
    $45.00

Are there other similar hand stops? (besides the horrible Ergo Stop with it's silly mounting screws and flimsy construction)
    Its not the metal you are paying for, its everything else that goes into its manufacturing.

I did a writeup at Military Times that has more info regarding the Gear Sector lineup, it might have additional info for you, and if nothing else, its got more pictures.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears...and-handstops/

Last edited by Stickman; 02-17-10 at 18:11.
    Stick

I have been asked to point out that I am Magpul's photographer. I have also done work for 95 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my work has been used for web, catalog, banners, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military where it has been used in training aids. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus is weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. If you have something new, let me know.

Newest pictures uploaded here at my Flickr account

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post

My computer glitched, thanks for posting that. I'm not sure whats going on with my computer over here......
    Stick

I have been asked to point out that I am Magpul's photographer. I have also done work for 95 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my work has been used for web, catalog, banners, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military where it has been used in training aids. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus is weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. If you have something new, let me know.

Newest pictures uploaded here at my Flickr account

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Its not the metal you are paying for, its everything else that goes into its manufacturing.
    Very much so... The work needed to make it correctly has deterred me from having one of my own design made locally.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

I did a writeup at Military Times that has more info regarding the Gear Sector lineup, it might have additional info for you, and if nothing else, its got more pictures.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears...and-handstops/

Stick, what is that thing on the magwell of the rifle in your picture?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast