Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gear Sector Hand Stop

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Even IF these were manufactured by Bobro...who cares? Bobro makes great stuff so we should all HOPE that whoever Jason is using is as good as those gents. Quite frankly i think its a little offensive to grill a retailer/designer as to who they're using to produce their goods.
    Actually I was more curious than anything. I love Bobro mounts and think they're second to none, so anything they make would be a plus to that brand's reputation in my book. Jason / Gear Sector did Bobro's website and an acquaintance on another forum made the comment that he heard that Bobro was building some of their items, so I didn't think the claim was completely unfounded as some sort of relationship seems to have existed.

No offense meant to Jason or to anyone else. Again, I was curious as to if that was a rumor or just some unwarranted speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I don't care if Jason has them whittled out of butter blocks by the Amish, as long as they meet his standard its all good. I'm more interested in the end result.
    +1
    Last edited by Skyyr; 02-18-10 at 12:08.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    I didnt like the curvature. It was too slick and i wasnt able to get a good enough hold on it. As a handstop, due to the height of it, it was also generally higher than my rail panels. I like how the gear sector product is seamless with most rail panels and very low profile.
    Thanks for the detailed points. Going to place an order. My bank account hates this website.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1kstanc3 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed points. Going to place an order. My bank account hates this website.
    Don't kill the messenger

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyVain View Post
    Don't kill the messenger
    Yes...please dont, i was just trying to help!!!

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    I just got the light mount and its sweet, probable will be buying two more.

I have the afg on two rifles a 16 and a 10.5. Love it on the 16, but not so much on the 10.5. I'll be getting the handstop for the 10.5.

Gear Sector makes great products.

Feedback Score

I am looking for a good stop as a replacement for my FUG on my Diablo, I bought one of these Ergo pieces of garbage: (BTW I took the MBUS off the Diablo and replaced it with a Troy)

Here is a tip, do not buy this stop.

(These are both Registered SBRs BTW)
    Last edited by M0rtarMan; 02-18-10 at 16:34.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Can anyone confirm either way if the GS Handstop gets very hot? I'd like to try one on a carbine of mine. Where does one purchase one?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    New York.

Does your rail get hot?

If it doesnt then no, the hand stop shouldnt heat up anymore than your rail. Unless you're rocking a really intense firing schedule i wouldnt worry about heat transfer.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Thanks Magsz, looks like I'm ordering one.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    In addition to what i just said. Rails really only tend to heat up more towards the chamber area.

If you're pushing this handstop forward on the rail very little heat is generated in that area so again, you should be fine.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast