Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gear Sector Hand Stop

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vaglocker View Post
    I guess these would still conduct heat as much as a bare rail would no? In which case gloves would still be required?
    Isn't one of the advantages of an aluminum rail is the fact that it acts like a heatsink for the chamber?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yes, it certainly does.

But unless you're rocking a 7 inch rail, 9,10 or 11 inches out on that rail you're not going to be feeling all that much heat besides what is radiating off of the barrel itself.

Feedback Score
    I got hand-stop and offset light mount the other day and started experimenting with my set-up. I found one that works well for me (see pic), is comfortable, allows me to both pull the rifle in tight and drive the gun laterally, and gives me something to leverage on when operating the tailcap on my light.

Attachment 4287

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    I really like the look of this one. I have been doing the LT FUG or TD shorty vert grip.

The Ergo looks scary. Maybe for breaching fences with your rifle.
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score

Gear Sector rocks!

I recently purchased a handstop and a G2 mount from Jason. I have to say they’re beautiful; you can tell that quite a bit of effort, engineering, and R & D hours went into these. Yes, they’re a little pricey (for all the reasons Stick posted above), but the quality is evident and to me worth every dime.

They’re contoured perfectly, and the handstop I have mounted at 9 o’clock helps me drive the rifle well, but I think I’m going to have to get another to mount at 6 o’clock to ensure my support hand “locks in.” The surface is very non-slip without any knurling that might shred a glove.

I ordered the wrong light mount…I needed a G2 mount, not the P6 mount I ordered from the site. I sent an immediate email requesting that my order be changed to the mount I really needed, and Jason had my order with the correct items on the way to me in record time just minutes after that. Communication from Jason at every step of the process not only kept me well informed, but demonstrated world-class customer service. I even received a follow-up email from Jason after my items arrived.

I recommend Gear Sector to anyone who’ll listen, not only for the excellent products, but also for my stellar experience as a customer. Thanks, Jason!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTrusty View Post
    Or, you could run it at 9 o'clock ( for rightys ) as it was contoured to fit the webbing of your hand between your thumb and index finger.

Am I looking at this correctly, the handstop at 9 o'clock is attached directly over the rail cover?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345