Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Dynamics in the KY area...

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Magpul Dynamics in the KY area...

Sorry Mods if this is in the wrong area if so please let me know.

I have been trying to figure out if I could get a Magpul Dynamics class in Ky first in terms of interest in it and finding a range here.

Well this thread is to see if there would be interest in a class.

If we can get this to happen it would end up being in Casey County more than likely as that is where I found a Range that would allow that type of shooting without having a shitfit...
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    depending on when it was I know me and atleast a couple of my buddies would love to attend a Magpul Class and I googled Richmond KY, it's just up the road from me in Chattanooga....

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    still trying to work out details on where it would be exactly... I am trying toget that worked out before Magpul contacts me again to firm it up.
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I would be interested if it was in the Henderson/Evansville area and not in August. I have a CSAT class in August.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Well it will definately be in 2011 sometime as their schedule is full for 2010. the area I have a range is in Casey county. Liberty to be exact but i am open to suggestion as I have had trouble finding ranges.... the downfall to everybody shooting on their or their friends land.

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    I'm in for 2011, I'm in Louisville. What are you thinking Pistol or Carbine? Both?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBRIII View Post
    I'm in for 2011, I'm in Louisville. What are you thinking Pistol or Carbine? Both?
    I think they taught at Knob Creek back in October in which unfortunately I wasn't able to make it.

I've been hoping that they'd find their way back there in 2011.
    Its only until we have nothing that we're free to do anything

Feedback Score
    me either, I found out after the fact. But given it's propensity to flood easily, a better location would be nice. Especially in a Spring Class.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I was thinking Carbine 1 or possibly Carbine 1 and 2... Also if someone has a good range they would suggest I am all ears... the range I have in mind I have never been to but a friend is the president of the sportsmans league that owns it.

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shrockster View Post
    I was thinking Carbine 1 or possibly Carbine 1 and 2... Also if someone has a good range they would suggest I am all ears... the range I have in mind I have never been to but a friend is the president of the sportsmans league that owns it.
    Well what are we waiting on then

Not sure if you all are familiar with Slingpoint but they are opening up a new rifle range about 7mi outside of Lex and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to host a class as well.
    Its only until we have nothing that we're free to do anything

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast