Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mk12 Mod 1, Centurion or MSTN?

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I certainly respect ADCO's work. They did a 1/2x28 threaded extension on my P226R for suppressor useage that was great. And they've been a good source for me for AR smithing tools.

But recently I couldn't even get them to reply to two separate emails concerning purchase and availability of some parts I was needing. So I guess I didn't think about them. Plus the question was directed regarding two specific vendors.
    Sig Sauer LE Armorer
    Glock LE Armorer
    Colt AR15/M16 Armorer
    T.O.S.S. (Tactical Officer Survival School) inst. Tom Long
    Vicker's Tactical Pistol 1 & 2 Carbine 1 Advanced carbine Inst. Larry Vickers
    Intermediate pistol Inst. Ken Hackathorn
    Combat Speed Inst. Dave Harrington
    Performance Pistol Inst. Frank Proctor

Feedback Score
    Centurian Arms and MSTN both offer SUPERB products and either will work perfectly.

Feedback Score
    Monty is The Man. He took care of me, laid out everything, was patient with my questions, and delivered a product that confirms his reputation.

I did my research on a Mark 12 SPR and it came down to Monty from Centurion and Kevin of High Caliber Sales. Both use the barrels tuned by G.B. I chose Monty because he offered the pinned gas block.
    Last edited by nickh46; 02-21-10 at 20:37.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    i would highly recomend monty at centurion as well. i also had e-mailed adco about getting some work done and recieved no reply. in no way am i bashing them it could have got lost in the cyberworld and i decided to go with one of montys barrells withe the low profile gas block instead of having the fsb milled down.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hate to even ask, it seems every answer proposes even more questions, how is the High Caliber Sales product? Same barrel?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Take a look at their site -- they build a Mk12 out of MK12 parts -- contract Douglas barrel,etc.

They, also, produce a quality product.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPB View Post
    I hate to even ask, it seems every answer proposes even more questions, how is the High Caliber Sales product? Same barrel?
    From what I have read, the guys at High Caliber are gtg and it sounds like they may use the same barrel, the real Mk 12 bbl - same as Monty. I have no direct experience with them though. I dont think you can go wrong here, you're talking about three well respected guys who are known for excellent work. It all comes down to options, price and delivery times. I have traded a few emails with Monty and am impressed with his knowledge & professionalism. I'll be ordering a 12.5" upper from him this year.

Feedback Score
    Food for thought. Monty is a member and posts on this board sometimes. Wes is not(to my knowledge). You have the chance to ask him directly if you choose to.

I feel that MSTN's prices are a bit on the steep side as well, but he does offer some products that others do not. The MSTN guys do build some solid stuff.
    S/F

Al

"Hold on to your hate, it helps you stay focused"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12