Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 30/36 Hybrid

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Can you post a pic of it from the front or back? I'm interested in what it looks like from that perspective.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Can you post a pic of it from the front or back? I'm interested in what it looks like from that perspective.
    Here you go, not a very good picture but the best I have.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    wonder why glock doesn't make these.. i've heard a lot of good reviews.

glock is funny about listening to customers though.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Slayer View Post
    Here you go, not a very good picture but the best I have.
    Thanks for the pic! I may have to try this in the future.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Let me see if I understand this right. I currently CCW a G36, but I have always been a little uneasy at only having 6 rnds. Which is whay I carry 2 extra mags. But If i but a G30 sf I can switch the uppers and use the 10 round mags. Will the 10 round mags work in the 36? Why not use a holtser for the 36 or the 30 I would think that they would work? Any FTF or FTE problems? I am very interested in this!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ga Shooter View Post
    Let me see if I understand this right. I currently CCW a G36, but I have always been a little uneasy at only having 6 rnds. Which is whay I carry 2 extra mags. But If i but a G30 sf I can switch the uppers and use the 10 round mags. Will the 10 round mags work in the 36? Why not use a holtser for the 36 or the 30 I would think that they would work? Any FTF or FTE problems? I am very interested in this!
    You have to read my posts again.

You do not have to buy a whole G30 anymore just buy a G30 SF lower complete from Glockmeister ($250.00 shipped) and switch the whole upper of the G36 (slide, barrel, recoil spring) to the G30 SF frame and there you go you have an 11 round Hybrid Glock that will also take G21 13 round mags as spares.

Also when you want something flatter and even more concealable switch the upper back to the G36 lower and you have a flat 7 shot G36. The 10 round G30 mags of course will not fit in the G36 lower, if they did you would not need to do what I am recommending.

When it comes to functioning it never failed in 2000+ rounds of every type of ammo you can imagine and everybody else that has tried it says the same but there is no guarantees with this things.

The other thing is always carry at least one spare mag and two is even better no matter how many rounds your gun holds.

The G30 holsters will accomodate the Hybrid if they have a retention screw that you can tighten.
    Last edited by Dragon Slayer; 02-28-10 at 10:54. Reason: More information.

Feedback Score
    Ike, can you post a picture of the hybrid side by side with the frame of the unused G36? I'm trying to see how much slimmer the G36 frame is compared to the G30. And how about a side by side of both uppers? Is this the same size as a G19?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Bulldog7972; 03-01-10 at 08:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog7972 View Post
    Ike, can you post a picture of the hybrid side by side with the frame of the unused G36? I'm trying to see how much slimmer the G36 frame is compared to the G30. And how about a side by side of both uppers? Is this the same size as a G19?
    Thanks
    How do you know I am Ike? send me a PM and tell me who you are please.
    BTW I can not it was a friend that took the pictures and posted them for me I will have to ask him if he has time to do it but you could compare it in a gun store.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog7972 View Post
    Is this the same size as a G19?
    Thanks
    It is smaller, it is in between a G27 and a G19, it is in essence is a G36 with a fatter frame.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Slayer View Post
    You have to read my posts again.

You do not have to buy a whole G30 anymore just buy a G30 SF lower complete from Glockmeister ($250.00 shipped) and switch the whole upper of the G36 (slide, barrel, recoil spring) to the G30 SF frame and there you go you have an 11 round Hybrid Glock that will also take G21 13 round mags as spares.

Also when you want something flatter and even more concealable switch the upper back to the G36 lower and you have a flat 7 shot G36. The 10 round G30 mags of course will not fit in the G36 lower, if they did you would not need to do what I am recommending.

When it comes to functioning it never failed in 2000+ rounds of every type of ammo you can imagine and everybody else that has tried it says the same but there is no guarantees with this things.

The other thing is always carry at least one spare mag and two is even better no matter how many rounds your gun holds.

The G30 holsters will accomodate the Hybrid if they have a retention screw that you can tighten.
    Have a link, I dont see such an item on Glockmeister.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast