Thread: D.S. Arms (DSA) Receiver Extension

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

D.S. Arms (DSA) Receiver Extension

Hey, all...I'm looking to finish up my lower and would like to know if anybody has had an experience with the D.S. Arms mil-spec receiver extension tube. Is it good to go? I like the fact that it is very slightly over sized to eliminate stock wobble.

Feedback Score
    YES, GTG! I have had 3 of them. The threads are proper Mil-Spec and the tube is .003 bigger to take up a little slack found in most aftermarket stocks and eliminate wobble. the threads are rolled not cut and that makes them stronger I believe and they are a perfect fit in most any properly manufactured lower

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Who has the Best Price on the Mil-SPEC tube kit?

Feedback Score
    See post 16 in this thread: http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=18218&page=2
    Did my search awhile back.

DSA RE's are 6061 (not the mil-spec 7071).
    I've used two of the kits from BCM and they are high quality, including the castle nut.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootist~ View Post
    See post 16 in this thread: http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=18218&page=2
    Did my search awhile back.

I've used two of the kits from BCM and they are high quality, including the castle nut.
    Thanks, I guess I'll go with Stag/CMT, BCM or Larue. I'd get the Larue Kit in a heartbeat but don't need the endplate, spring or buffer.