Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: American Spirit Arms

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Why buy a firearm of dubious quality when there are several(Colt, BCM, DD, Noveske) in the market that are of proven quality? Wouldn't dream of taking an ASA to a class.

Hey, maybe the OP actually works for ASA and he's trolling for opinions and/or to "suggest" to us ASA is GTG.
    Last edited by 6933; 03-12-10 at 18:56.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 87GN View Post
    Bought a ton of stuff from them, some of it was good, some of it was really bad, they didn't want to take care of the bad stuff until I aired my complaints online, then they gave me a hard time about it in person.

Beyond that, their products are overpriced and not of the highest quality at that price range or even at a much lower price range.
    That is enough to keep me from using them. Unfortunately, they are what BWA in Tucson carries most of.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uwe1 View Post
    That is enough to keep me from using them. Unfortunately, they are what BWA in Tucson carries most of.
    After BWA shilled on Arfcom and I heard a BWA employee talk about the 1/9 twist rifles he used to work on in the Air Force, I stopped frequenting their store...oh, and the fat chick hit on me in front of my girlfriend...

Feedback Score

Thumbs down New to forum

Many of the post here, sound like a bill board for Colt, I hope they are sponcering you guys. See ya.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by globe1234 View Post
    Many of the post here, sound like a bill board for Colt, I hope they are sponcering you guys. See ya.
    Well, at least most of those posters can construct sentences and spell properly...

I don't see how discussing the quality of the materials used in a weapon is so offensive to some people.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    29 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSierra View Post
    Well, at least most of those posters can construct sentences and spell properly...

I don't see how discussing the quality of the materials used in a weapon is so offensive to some people.

That is some funny shit
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Semper Paratus AR-15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by globe1234 View Post
    Wow, Hoss. Two posts and already getting high and mighty? ****ing classy right there.

For the prices ASA are charging, you'd be better served with a rifle from BCM or, yes, Colt. Reality check: Not all AR's are equal.

Check your attitude and go back to school for some spelling and grammar...

H
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."-Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    Colts aren't good because I bought a couple of them, I bought a couple of them because they're good.

That probably blew his mind.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceWrangler View Post
    Colts aren't good because I bought a couple of them, I bought a couple of them because they're good.

That probably blew his mind.
    You totally just rocked my world!!!

H
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."-Thomas Paine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast