Thread: 9 mm Hi Power customized by C&S

Feedback Score

9 mm Hi Power customized by C&S

This is the best 9 mm Hi-Power I have owned. The pistol was beautifully customized by Bill Laughridge at C&S in 1988 and was given to me as a gift when I graduated from Residency. The pistol has sat in a safe for the last two decades and is in excellent condition. It offers a low round of only 930 rounds fired through it; Novak 3-dot sights, front & rear grip stippling, very unique beaver-tail with upward curve, C&S fire control parts & ambi-safety, parkerized finish. Comes with 6 OEM magazines modified by C&S for greater reliability, as well as a new, unused Milt Sparks Heritage #1 IWB holster. For LE, as well as non-CA residents, 3 additional OEM/Mecgar 20 rd extended magazines are included. Both the Simonich Gunner Grips shown, as well as the original OEM grips are included. Unfortunately, none of the organizations I am involved with use, support, or authorize Hi-Powers; instead of remaining a safe queen, I would like this superb pistol to find a nice home where it can get some use. The pistol is for sale at Bay Area Gun Vault in Mountain View (http://www.bayareagunvault.com/index.php); This unique one of a kind pistol is offered at $1750

Last edited by DocGKR; 03-13-10 at 00:48.