Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1146

Thread: Official SCAR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentTrailer30 View Post
    Hey Frank! What happened to your "recoil reducing" heavy duty stock hinge? It's gone from your website and isn't on your piece of crap .300 blackout conversion that cycles so weak that it won't lock the bolt to the rear. Yeah real quality crap! No wonder you won't post pictures of the barrels that you're now selling but aren't even in stock......7.62x51 and .260 socom was it...funny I thought it was 260 Remington? ****ed that up too. Guess that's what happens when Alan Handl is your Lead engineer. Might want to sell those $5000.00 office chairs and take a few classes to become a solidworks savant. Heard you're trying to cuddle up to the Indians...and I don't mean the 3-1 lead blowers! Nice War Machine btw and resting savage face! Good luck getting that garbage Porsche! You should buy American. Maybe a corvette or a SRT Viper!
    Maybe calm the **** down and take your post to an appropriate thread?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Wtf did I just read

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Wtf did I just read
    This

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    You know what....NO! frank made a big fuss how his stock hinge and stressed member lower is superior to OEM. His 300 blackout conversion won't lock the bolt to the rear cause it's undergassed.He even did a high speed video that was crooked to throw FN under the bus. Maybe he should spend less time wooing Travis Haley and more time hiring experienced qualified personnel.
    Last edited by SilentTrailer30; 02-14-17 at 14:33.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentTrailer30 View Post
    You know what....NO! frank made a big fuss how his stock hinge and stressed member lower is superior to OEM. His 300 blackout conversion won't lock the bolt to the rear cause it's undergassed.He even did a high speed video that was crooked to throw FN under the bus. Maybe he should spend less time wooing Travis Haley and more time hiring experienced qualified personnel.
    How about you provide some specifics for those of us who don't know what the hell your talking about.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    For the life of me I don't understand all this Handl drama. The guy is either a fraud or genius, or something.

Feedback Score
    Sorry gents about the mess that has seems to follow me around. A while back WARCOM did an investigation. See a company got a west coast guy(A plt Tm3)to use Gov't ammo and weapons for their product testing and development. Considering the amount of ammo was 60,000 rounds of 118LR special ball long range mk316 with a lot code that started with FC-09A750, it was pretty easy to track. I guess not blotting out all the serial numbers on a Gov't weapon and ammo used in commercial advertising probably made it even easier. I got asked about what I knew, I told them everything. So they follow me. Sorry, maybe they shouldn't steal. (IP, Valor, gov't ammo etc)

But I try to be nice so I'll answer your questions

#1 yes I have a SCAR 17s converted to 300 BLK. yes the version shown does run flat as **** in FA. With the OSS (Russ Oliver built ones) you get no back pressure and lock back is ammo dependent with that can. But that is also the one that is about 1.5 years old, my newer is better. Show me anyone else who has a 7.62x51 piston gun that can run 300 blk in a swappable conversion kit?

#2 the barrels that we sell are in limited quantity and we have a wait list, we only open them up in short stints. But you might want to contact the J4 and ask about the quality

#3 the 260 kits we are making are SAAMI and another who cares what its called

#4 India is a country of massive geo political importance, so it's only right I'll try to help them. Considering I can really sort one of their primary issues, I'd be remiss if I didn't

#5 I like German. Guns, Cars, and women....

here is the source of the insanity https://www.facebook.com/HandlDefense/300 blk-556 complete rifle.jpg
    Last edited by Fox33; 04-04-17 at 00:39.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox33 View Post
    Sorry gents about the mess that has seemed to follow me around. It I presume is one of the two Navy guys who got paper served on them for fraud waste and abuse for helping a fake marine use Gov't ammo and weapons for his personal product development.

But I try to be nice so I'll answer your questions

#1 yes I have a SCAR 17s converted to 300 BLK. yes the version shown does run flat as **** in FA. With the OSS (Russ Oliver built ones) you get no back pressure and lock back is ammo dependent with that can. But that is also the one that is about 1.5 years old, my newer is better. Show me anyone else who has a 7.62x51 piston gun that can run 300 blk in a swappable conversion kit?

#2 the barrels that we sell are in limited quantity and we have a wait list, we only open them up in short stints. But you might want to contact the J4 and ask about the quality

#3 the 260 kits we are making are SAAMI and another who cares what its called

#4 India is a country of massive geo political importance, so it's only right I'll try to help them. Considering I can really sort one of their primary issues, I'd be remiss if I didn't

#5 I like German. Guns, Cars (I drive an M5 BTW), and women....

here is the source of the insanity https://www.facebook.com/HandlDefense/300 blk-556 complete rifle.jpg
    No the source of the insanity is your constant bullish!t.

Fraud Waste and Abuse? What the hell are you rambling about.

1. So what did happen to your wonder stock hinge? The .300 blks reliability is ammo dependent?....yeah right they're all undergassed. They weren't locking to the rear 1 year ago and they aren't now.

2. I feel very sorry for those that bought those barrels sight unseen. How awesome is it to buy a 1100 dollar barrel and have to buy $200.00 sights. FYI "Matchgrade" is a marketing buzzword.

3. It matters cause it's screwed up. But I guess you don't care about things being incorrect. It's pretty apparent in your product presentation.Guess all that matters to you is throwing around SOCOM wherever you can.

4. You can't do shit but **** up and bullsh!t your customers. You only care about the fame and fortune. You're a braggart pure and simple.

5. Who cares what car you drive. Not impressed. Dime a dozen.....Say that you drive a Lamborghini Reventon..now that's impressive.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Take the stalking campaigns somewhere else. They are not welcome on M4C.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Back to the original point of this thread; SCAR Pictures.

Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast