Thread: Double Diamond Customer Service

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Double Diamond Customer Service

I am posting here to comment on Double Diamond Law Enforcement Supply's customer service www.shop.doublediamondsupply.com/main.sc .

Short story. They are awesome!

Long story. Placed an order for two of their dedicated 9mm AR lowers. The minute they received the order they emailed to say both lowers had shipped. The most impressive thing Jon called (I think it was Jon) to say that the the lowers had shipped. He also stated that one lower had a lighter color to it than the other, purely cosmetic but it is nice to know. He said that they had been having trouble with some manufacturers magazine catches not doing the job. So he included two mag catches guaranteed to work. He then went on to discuss magazines and various other technical tips concerning building on their lowers.

An unsolicited personal call to give you tips, advice and a heads up on a product you just purchased is awesome! I know there are companies around that you are lucky to get a live person on the phone and when you do they make you feel like a pest. Not these guys, it seems like they will bend over backwards to help you out.

Here is a link that shows what their receivers look like http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread....double+diamond

Keep up the good work!
    I like franks & beans

Feedback Score
    Interesting. I ordered mine in early December and still haven't seen it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    Very interesting...I ordered mine January 27th and got it Feb. 12th. Did they give you a reason why?

FWIW, it'll be worth the wait. Mine absolutely rocks and DDLES has been outstanding to deal with.

Eye candy:

(the lower looks very purple in these pictures...the actual color very closely matches the black of the grips and CTR stock)

Last edited by PCshooter; 03-10-10 at 16:09.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    I'd call them and see what the hold up is. I emailed with a question on a Sunday, before I ordered, and received a reply within 30 minutes. So they are reading their emails and obviously calling people. I had great customer service from them.
    I like franks & beans