Guys,
I have been searching this forum, and still have a couple questions, before I pursue a rail for my 16" 6920.
I'm THINKING of going with a 7" Carbine length rail, and keeping my OEM pinned FSB on this rifle.
Anyhow, I was looking at the Larue, and it looks good, BUT I WISH it had a continuous top rail.
SO, I was thinking about the KAC URX, and I MIGHT be able to find one. Is the URX hard to find because it is fairly NEW, or is it hard to find, as in "STONER RIFLE Hard To Find"????? (IOW, is the URX ALWAYS going to be hard to find, due to it not being available to civilians?????) What's the deal with the URX????

Anyhow, I would like to know if anyone here has pics of an INSTALLED URX, and preferably the 7" URX installed on a rifle??????
Finally, I read a quote from a website that said this about the URX, in comparison to the other big name rail makers:

"Unlike other free-float systems available from LMT, Daniel Defense, Larue Tactical, or KAC itself, the lower can be removed for easy cleaning of the barrel. The lower half slides into rails in the upper half and is locked into position with 1/4"-20tpi hex nuts."

Would it be safe to assume that the above feature of the KAC URX is probably the ONLY advantage that it holds over other rails??? (of course, the continuous top rail being the only other advantage)...
Is there ANY other advantage the URX has over the Larue or DD rails???

I'm trying to convince myself to go with the Larue, but damn how I've always wanted a KAC. The URX was recently mentioned to me by one of our good members here, and I have been mysteriously drawn to it...
Thanks for the help, and I would love to know if anyone can help me find pics on the web of the KAC URX.... Heck, I can't even find pics of a 7" Larue rail on a rifle, except for USMC03's wonderful pics, but they all have TD rail panels installed (NICE pics nonetheless).
Thanks for any help guys...