Thread: Anyone shot the BVAC 5:56 75gr. tactical HP rounds?

Feedback Score

Anyone shot the BVAC 5:56 75gr. tactical HP rounds?

If so, how was your groups and reliability? What is your twist? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I will in a few weeks, my friend ordered some

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by will_dearborn919 View Post
    I will in a few weeks, my friend ordered some
    They are a great price, but you usually get what you pay for. I hope someone who has shot them chimes in.

Feedback Score
    I've run 2k of their 9mm and 40SW rounds with no ammo problems. Nice people to deal with. Have you tried the PRVI 75gr 223 ammo? Check out some ammo reviews here and on TOS by Molon. Pretty cheap, pretty accurate. Be interesting to see if this as 5.56 vs 223 load does. SSA is the only other 5.56 economical ammo I've heard of.

How much are they per 1000?
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 03-11-10 at 19:38.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I've run 2k of their 9mm and 40SW rounds with no ammo problems. Nice people to deal with. Have you tried the PRVI 75gr 223 ammo? Check out some ammo reviews here and on TOS by Molon. Pretty cheap, pretty accurate. Be interesting to see if this as 5.56 vs 223 load does. SSA is the only other 5.56 economical ammo I've heard of.

How much are they per 1000?
    $10.85/20

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter2001 View Post
    $10.85/20
    Can't wait to see results. That would be half the price of the Hornady/BH alternatives. Did you have to wait long for the rounds?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I shot the "plinkers" but no HP's.. They were so-so on accuracy. Very clean burning though. 500 rnds/$139.. Recently got the Remington BT's and groups were way much tighter than BVAC.. 1000 rnds/ $299 but dirty as all hell !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Can't wait to see results. That would be half the price of the Hornady/BH alternatives. Did you have to wait long for the rounds?
    I didn't buy them yet. I was asking if anyone shot them and how they were.

Feedback Score
    Found some data online.

www.bvac-ammo.com/BV5.56-17TN.pdf

It's that simple.