Page 673 of 746 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683723 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 7460

Thread: The Official GLOCK Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Yes, how's that working in the long haul? I've been semi-seriously considering getting another G4 G19 milled for an RMR.
    Never had a problem with an RMR either piggybacked on ACOGs or on Glocks. Previously only ran the RM01 and loved it.

The 1 MOA dot has been beneficial when grouping/zeroing, as I like being able to dim it down and really focus on my shot placement shooting courses like the Humbler or working groups at 50y. When it's "bright enough" like when carried or doing most range work, I can't tell the difference in size between the 1 and 3.25 MOA dots, but absolutely appreciate the smaller dot when I want it smaller.

And to be totally honest; this is a gun I put together solely because I wanted to and I stuck to carrying my 19 with Trij HDs. After a few months of carrying this pistol and range work, I'm sending my carry slide in to be milled for an RM01. I'm full tilt on board with RMRd pistols.

Have you had the opportunity to get range time with a pistol with an RDS installed?

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Handgunner View Post
    How's that 1moa dot? Looks like you shoot well with it..
    Love it. Being able to dim it down when wanted (ie working groups at distance and zeroing) has proven beneficial with the smaller dot. And when turned up to be "bright", I honestly can't tell the difference between the 1 MOA and 3.25 MOA RMRs.

I previously only had experience with the RM01. I will be carrying that and continue to use the RM09'd 19 as my training pistol.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    Chris does VG work IMO, started w/ him back in 2013-14 & my starburst M&P CORE is still rocking along, 6K+ rds. down range.
    I totally agree. Not only does the gun feel great, but he is a great person to deal with too.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Handgunner View Post
    How's that 1moa dot? Looks like you shoot well with it..
    Wanted to come back to this, as I've heard a lot about speed of picking up the dot as being a consideration for which model to buy.

I stand by that the dot size is irrelevant given presentation to the target is the biggest factor in the presence of the dot on target. When set to a level that's bright enough for outdoors use, the 1 MOA is easy to pick up and is nice and small when working groups or slower fire at distance when you want it.

Check out the RM09. I think you'll love it.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Finally got a fullsize Polymer80 frame in. Here it is with my P80 compact frame G19. With the Polymer80 frames, it's now possible to build a complete pistol with all aftermarket parts in them. When do we stop calling them 'Glocks'? Are these 'Glocks' if they're not Glock frames? What if they don't have a single OEM Glock component in them?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Finally got a fullsize Polymer80 frame in. Here it is with my P80 compact frame G19. With the Polymer80 frames, it's now possible to build a complete pistol with all aftermarket parts in them. When do we stop calling them 'Glocks'? Are these 'Glocks' if they're not Glock frames? What if they don't have a single OEM Glock component in them?

How does the full size feel?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    I believe you'll still need 3 factory parts. The slide lock spring, the mag catch spring, and the trigger mechanism housing & ejector. I don't know of companies making the parts aftermarket, just ones supplying factory ones in build kits.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Those are slick.

How do they run?

Page 673 of 746 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683723 ... LastLast