Thread: Walther PDP wins German special forces contract

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Walther PDP wins German special forces contract

https://fragoutmag.com/walther-pdp-s...spezialkrafte/

The Walther PDP full size and compact versions are being acquired to replace H&K and Glock pistols. This is unique in my mind, as the PDP is a 3rd Gen P99, with the 3rd Gen enhancements coming directly American user input.

I’ll keep my PPQ’s, but cool to see this. Government adoption of anything should improve what enhancements are available.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Never been impressed with Walther. Their polymer guns always feel cheap and mediocre at best.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Never been impressed with Walther. Their polymer guns always feel cheap and mediocre at best.
    I have had the opposite experience. Have had the PPQ and now own PDP's (full & compact) the triggers are outstanding, accurate AF, more so than Glock/HK, and never had a single issue in roughly 5-6k rds( so far) so also reliable AF. I still like the Glocks & HK's but the Walthers are just better. Sort of like going from a corolla to a Lexus, both work and do the job, but the Lexus does it better. Also, the 'fit and finish' as the expression goes, has been exemplary far from "cheap'.
    Last edited by henri; Today at 09:10.