Page 361 of 747 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 7463

Thread: The Official GLOCK Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER View Post
    Sorry I just threw up in my mouth then spit it on my keyboard. I must be missing something but why color the top 3/4 of the mags? But the biggest question is why remove the trigger guard?

I mean that is like trying to rappel from an inverted helicopter.
    My favorite part was this accessory:

CUSTOM DESANTIS BELLY BAND FOR THE PISTOL WHEN IN THE CURRENT CONFIGURATION.
    In all honesty, this appears to be a joke.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    The seller has posted a reply to all of the "haters". Seems us armchair commandos don't know jack about firearms. Lol
    Incredible

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: The Official GLOCK Picture Thread

Maybe its James Yeager selling it

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    After not bonding with a stock M&P 9mm FS trigger, I'm back to Glock. I had thought about doing all of the prescribed trigger/action work to make the M&P more to my liking, but it just so happened that my brother decided he wasn't comfortable with shooting nor disassembling the mildly tweaked Springfield 1911 my dad gave him. He wanted something 'easier' to work with, I saw it as my opportunity to buy a new Glock AND get my dad's pistol, so we traded.

I've always been pretty happy with how Glocks shoot right out of the box, so unless it ends up spitting brass in my face, metal night sights are about the only mod I have planned.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

The Official GLOCK Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jet66 View Post
    After not bonding with a stock M&P 9mm FS trigger, I'm back to Glock. I had thought about doing all of the prescribed trigger/action work to make the M&P more to my liking, but it just so happened that my brother decided he wasn't comfortable with shooting nor disassembling the mildly tweaked Springfield 1911 my dad gave him. He wanted something 'easier' to work with, I saw it as my opportunity to buy a new Glock AND get my dad's pistol, so we traded.

I've always been pretty happy with how Glocks shoot right out of the box, so unless it ends up spitting brass in my face, metal night sights are about the only mod I have planned.
    Maybe an extended slide stop? That's always my first change and sometimes the only change pending if it has glock night sights on when I buy it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    Maybe an extended slide stop? That's always my first change and sometimes the only change pending if it has glock night sights on when I buy it.
    I hadn't really thought about it, but now that you've mentioned it I'll have to look into it. What is the main benefit? I've seen them for sale, but never really looked to see what the difference was between the stock slide stop.

OK, I see the difference. I'll see how the stock one works for me, first. Used to have a Gen1 21 for a few years and have had a Gen 4 26 for a while, never had any problem working the stop on either.
    Last edited by jet66; 07-03-13 at 21:12.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Gen 4 G22 by Tactical Texture and Triggers...

A little something for the stippling fans...

Tactical Texture and Triggers, LLC.
    @tacticaltexture

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nicest stipple job I've ever seen. Details.
    "On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died." -Adlai E. Stevenson II

Page 361 of 747 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast