Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 7463

Thread: The Official GLOCK Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Before:

First phase of grip modification from early 2012; consisting of flattening out the hump, incorporating a speedwell in the cavity with epoxy, removed the finger straps, opening up the area around the magazine release and lastly stippling in the areas where surfaces were removed:

Current phase:

Overall more reduction in grip, trigger guard undercut and enlarged the scallop around the magazine release for a better purchase. The bare sanded areas will need to be further refined into a mirror polish as soon as I figure out a good method. The border for stippled areas with a radius such as the upper back part and underneath the trigger guard was accomplished using a small piece of aluminum flashing held on with a C-clamp. The overall grip feels MUCH better now.
    Can I send you my frame lol!
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfuhrman View Post
    Can I send you my frame lol!
    I can't imagine taking a dremel to someone else's frame

...but 1SG, my uniform isn't that bad!

Feedback Score
    Howdy,

I've noticed that most people who modify their grip remove the hump but for one like the hump.

I grew up shooting a 1911A1 with an arched mainspring housing ( every 1911 I've owned has had an arched mainspring housing) and I tend to shoot low during SD type "point shooting" when using a flat mainspring housing.

Same thing happens with any semi-auto that has a flat grip backside.

All my Glocks are stock except my G35 has a Lone Wolf barrel Hi-a is front sight and an OEM slide stop/release/catch/whatever you want to call it and my G20 10 has a Lone Wolf S/S guide rod with a 20lb recoil spring. My EDC G23 is bone stock.

Paul

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr

From what distance? Did time include drawing from a open carry holster USPSA style, covered like in IDPA, or open carry w/ hands up IPSC style?

Nice group either way.

Paul

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    It was the "Test"...
    10 Yards
    10 Rounds
    10 Seconds
    From low or high ready
    NRA B8 target.

I carry a Glock 19 everywhere I go unless I'm at work where I'm issued a Glock 22. I don't shoot the 19s as well as I would like so I've been working with the 19 more lately. The new 10-8 sights and smooth trigger really helped too.
    This was the first time I scored perfect with a 19. So far I've scored perfect with a Glock 17, 22, 19, H&K VP9 and an M&P 9.
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    It was the "Test"...
    10 Yards
    10 Rounds
    10 Seconds
    From low or high ready
    NRA B8 target.

I carry a Glock 19 everywhere I go unless I'm at work where I'm issued a Glock 22. I don't shoot the 19s as well as I would like so I've been working with the 19 more lately. The new 10-8 sights and smooth trigger really helped too.
    This was the first time I scored perfect with a 19. So far I've scored perfect with a Glock 17, 22, 19, H&K VP9 and an M&P 9.
    Good job Cory. Those 10-8s work wonders

Feedback Score
    It was the "Test"...
    10 Yards
    10 Rounds
    10 Seconds
    From low or high ready
    NRA B8 target.

Nice shooting! You mentionned smooth trigger, did you install some aftermarket parts on it?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    Nice shooting! You mentionned smooth trigger, did you install some aftermarket parts on it?
    I put a Glock 17 factory trigger in it. The only non factory part is a Vickers slide release.
    Last edited by CoryCop25; 03-30-16 at 17:59.

Page 582 of 747 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592632682 ... LastLast