Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
I kid you not, a buddy gave me directions there once that included a "Left turn at the melon headed kids house". He said they were always out.
Thanks FromMyColdDeadHands,
That is funny stuff. I laughed so hard, I spit out my drink everywhere! Thanks, made my afternoon.

TigerSeven
"I'm certainly NOT being defensive, but having seen a fair portion of these United States, I know that Kentucky holds no place of distinction when it comes to terrifying inbred mutant white trash."

Derek

So, True.

If your travels bring you anywhere into the Desert areas of California, there are some interesting inbred white trash methheads cooking their product in trucks, sheds, motel rooms, and mobile homes that certainly could be viewed as terrifying, especially if they smile at you with those rotted-out teeth.

KentuckyCop is definitely correct in regards to the ladies. I have met a few girls from KY and they were all very beautiful.

SkiDevil

P.S. I enjoyed the show. Is some of it a little over-the-top, sure but what TV programming isn't? The main character played by Timothy O. was interesting and funny in my opinion. I really loved the "Ava" character too, especially the part where she shoots at the A-Holes in her life while they are trying to eat dinner. That was funny. Beautiful lady, but deadly. I guess if you find yourself a gorgeous country girl who knows how to shoot, then you either should not piss her off or lock/ hide both the guns AND ammo.

We'll see where the show goes. I too was hoping for something similar to the Shield, but that is probably not going to happen again anytime soon.