Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    awesome.
    Thanks for the links

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the posting as I do not have the channel that the show airs on. I wished Mr. Vickers would come out with a DVD training video on specific platforms such as the AK.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 03-17-10 at 11:07.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    If you are interested in the AK platform you may want to look at Gabe Suarez' work. He has three DVD's dedicated to fighting with the AK as well as several classes. Really excellent information to be found there.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocMolar View Post
    If you are interested in the AK platform you may want to look at Gabe Suarez' work. He has three DVD's dedicated to fighting with the AK as well as several classes. Really excellent information to be found there.
    You mean the felon that admitted he was going to go shoot fellow law enforcement officers until God told him not to?

Let's keep this thread on track and not derail it with Suarez.
    Last edited by TOrrock; 03-17-10 at 13:02.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DocMolar View Post
    I have all of those, but it is my understanding that Mr. Suarez does not have any "real world" experiance. This is something I look for when I choose to watch a training video or attend a class.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 03-17-10 at 13:19.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If you enjoyed the videos you should take Larry's AK specific class. It is an experience not to be missed. His schedule is packed these days - don't miss a chance to train with LAV by putting it off too long.

M_P

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    You mean the felon that admitted he was going to go shoot fellow law enforcement officers until God told him not to?

Let's keep this thread on track and not derail it with Suarez.
    OK...Just seemed to me that the topic was the AK, specifically training with the AK, even more specifically AK training on video. Hardly derailing anything when someone posts a desire for a training video from Mr. Vickers (which I agree would be fantastic) which does not exist to suggest an alternate. The way I see it interjecting personal bad feelings you may harbor for another instructor might just be the derailing you're referring to. Therefore I think you did that all by yourself.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by modern_pirate View Post
    If you enjoyed the videos you should take Larry's AK specific class. It is an experience not to be missed. His schedule is packed these days - don't miss a chance to train with LAV by putting it off too long.

M_P
    I know, this class in on the top of the list for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast