Thread: TruGlo Brite-Site?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

TruGlo Brite-Site?

Ok looking to set up my Rem 870 Tac Desert for home defense duty for me and my wife. I already have:

Hogue stocks
    Side saddle carrier

I want to get sights for it the most interesting of which I have seen are the TruGlo Brite-Site's. I debated on the ghost ring types or track locks but I am only using the shotgujn in home defense situations and do not need precision sighting out to 25+ meters. The TruGlo's look good for my uses tritium and fiber optic rod and seems robust. Has anyone used these sights?

Additionally I want to get a good flashlight on it for target identification.

Am I missing anything?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I can't offer any input on the sights but as far as the flashlight, IMO the most durable and best solution will be the surefire fore end (approx $300). That is what I would go with on a home defense type weapon.

For a more economical solution, you could use a streamlight TLR-1 mounted on a barrel clamp such as the Nordic Components one that has the integrated rail. That would be approximately $100 for the light and $40 for the barrel clamp.