Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: SA MC Operator vs Kimber Warrior

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Go ahead and start.
    No need to, Seraph already took care of business.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just ran 217 rds through the MC Operator. 17 were Speer Gold Dots that I needed to use up, the rest were WWB. No problems at all, although 217 rds is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I won't touch it again until it hits 1,000 rds, including no cleaning.

One thing I can get over is how tight the slide to frame fit is. I have to use a very solid overhand grip just to rack the slide. I expect that from Baers, Wilsons, etc, but was surprised to see the MC Operator have such a tight fit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Buds Gun shop "Sold Out"

Springfield PX9105MLP "Sold Out"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Smile Kimber Warrior lover bought a MC Operator.

I love my two series 1 Kimber Warriors. I went to buy a second Black Kimber Warrior, the deal turn into series 2, I said no I wanted a series 1. I found a NIB Springfield MC Operator for $1,159.00. Good Deal or Bad? Runs like a wild dog and loves my G.I. 230 FMJ .45ACP reloads. Slide to frame fit is very tight. I don't like the 38super firing pin hole. The gripsafety pinched my hand where makes contact with the gripsafety. I am waiting for a shipping label from Springfield to ship it to their QC to get checked out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wanted to add a Ed Brown beavertail to the Springfield MC Operator before I recieved my MC Operator. I know the frame willed have to be welded up and milled, to fit a Ed Brown beavertail .250 to a .220 frame. I hope that the Springfield Custom Shop can do it for me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567