Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conservatives in Hollyweird.....?

Feedback Score
    Robert Duvall was on the O'reilly factor a while back. Bill O'Reilly made a big deal out of how successful someone as conservative as Robert Duvall could be in Holly Wood.

Angie Harmon is also pretty conservative.

As far as Dennis Miller is concerned, it is interesting to note that he is a conservative convert. 9-11 changed his way of thinking. It also turned the late Ron Silver into a conservative.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Robert Downey Jr. saw the light and became conservative during his stay in the clink. Iron Man was awesome, Iron Man 2 looks promising.
    I like franks & beans

Feedback Score
    Vince Vaughn

I had a hint that he was after watching Couples Retreat (the scene in which he goes for his gun in particular).

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_hxc View Post
    Vince Vaughn

I had a hint that he was after watching Couples Retreat (the scene in which he goes for his gun in particular).

The Sig P226? That was a terrible movie, BTW.....
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDJackal View Post
    Far from it. If memory serves me right, believe he made anti-gun and deragatory remarks about Charlton Heston and the NRA while the filming the remake of the Planet of the Apes (2001).
    You are correct, Mark Wahlberg is a dickhead.

However, Charlton Heston was also a big proponent of the 1968 Gun Control Act and was no friend to the 2nd Amendment for many, many years. His anti-2nd Amendment history is often neglected to be mentioned in polite NRA circles.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanSynergy View Post
    The Sig P226? That was a terrible movie, BTW.....

Aye. Thought it was a Sig, but couldn't remember.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDJackal View Post
    Far from it. If memory serves me right, believe he made anti-gun and deragatory remarks about Charlton Heston and the NRA while the filming the remake of the Planet of the Apes (2001).
    Yup, he is very anti-gun. I believe he has admitted having committed some strong arm robberies in his youth, and may even have a felony conviction.

There was a time when virtually everyone in Hollywood was what we might consider today as conservative. When John Wayne died, our heroes were replaced by "wounded warriors," and that's why and when Sly Stallone became an action star.

Unfortunately, TODAY -- the media attracts libtards -- no question about it, whether it's journalism, TV, movies or set dressing. Just something about the artistic sensibility and other artsy craftsy nonsense. They all want to make the world just a little more beautiful, and that doesn't make them bad folks -- even if lacking in substance at times.

After all, it's really easy to talk smack about conservative politics, when you live in a castle in Italy for more than six months at a time to avoid US income tax.

John Milius is still around, and that's a conservative's conservative if ever there was one.
    Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC
    World Class Tactical Compensators
    California Legal Compensators
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

1 Samuel 17:49 / Romans 13: 1-4 / Isaiah 6:8 / Psalms 144:1 / Matthew 12:30

Feedback Score

Motor City Madman

Ted Nugent has been one most outspoken Conservatives in show business for a long time.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDL View Post
    Isn't marky mark and bruce willis of the conservative-ish mind?

And of course, Chuck Norris.

Jeremy Clarkson.
    clarkson? the british fella? that's cool... he always struck me as rather libertarian... they've done a few top gear episodes involving firearms. i think all mechanically minded people are interested in guns on some level.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Does anyone know Michael Mann's political leanings? I know he always makes top notch gun guy movies. If Michael Mann is the director I usually see the movie.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast