Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
An alternative that some of us have suggested is a 30, or 100, post threshold before posting in GD. Unfortunately it means more work for the mods and staff as they would have to police up the trash posts some of these GD gremlins make just to be able to get in there and argue with people over stupid shit.

on TOS there are thousands of people with nary a post in anything other than GD, or ratios of 100:1 or even 1000:1 GD:tech.

It's called "m4carbine.net" not "I'm sorry you have no friends in real life to discuss shit with dot net".
I have friends in real life, plenty. I also enjoy making 'friends' with like ideas across the country. My wife and I travel a lot and have stayed with friends I've made on forums many times and it's always been wonderful experiences that have created life long friends. Not sure what's so bad about all of that.

I mean look, you're posting in GD and I'm learning a lot about you that I wouldn't otherwise have known. I'm already learning that I don't like you! j/k man. You seem like a good enough dude.