Thread: Kel Tec Sub 2000 Glock model, accessories for sale

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Kel Tec Sub 2000 Glock model, accessories for sale

Sold PF$

I bought this last year, ran 50 rounds through it (accurate, reliable, fun) and then put it away. This really is the ultimate cheap truck/trunk gun that gives you more accuracy and firepower than your pistol but uses interchangeable mags and won't break the bank. Need the cash due to economic circumstances (sorry, no trades).

I removed the handguards and installed some inexpensive rails and a top picatinny rail - a little rigged, but sturdy and allows for mounting of a red dot - again, it won't win any beauty contests, but hey, it's a Kel-Tec for God's sake. Installed a forward grip, Hogue rubber wrap-around grip on the rear pistol grip. Comes with 2 brand new Glock factory 33 round mags. The rear stock bolt tube is covered with a new Blue Force bolt tube cover (must-have to protect the bolt tube from oil, dirt, corrosion, etc.) Stock handguard comes with it as well (missing a few of the screws that attach it - look very common and standard, so a trip to Home Depot should do you fine if you wanted to put the stock handguard back on - or Kel Tec would probably send you replacement screws.)

If (big "if") you could find one of these in stock it would cost you, new, with all accessories, about $400. My loss, your gain.

$325 shipped with insurance to your FFL. Or we can meet face-to-face in Central FL (I'm near Tarpon Springs/Tampa area) and you'll save $25.

Last edited by greywolf2112; 03-22-10 at 15:29.