Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which rail for a 12.5 barrel?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would get the 12" rail for a 12.5" barrel. I put a 10" rail on my 10.5" SBR and it looks and functions great.

Last edited by Cameron; 03-26-10 at 15:03.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Cameron, I have seen your buids and always loved them. Only thing that worries me is that in the future if I want to get a can, I won't be able to use it with the 12.5/12 setup.
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    If you want a long rail get a LaRue 11.0 Rail. That way you will have a long rail and you can still run most cans on it.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    probably a DD 14"

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yallknowho View Post
    probably a DD 14"
    gee...thanks
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    op- i just finished a 14-5 lmt upper on a 14 ddl lite rail and though i can't run a can with this combo, it handles great, shoots great, and every one who see's it at my shop want's to buy it !i run a s/f brake which only the ports are exposed,probably one of the coolest looking uppers[out of 7 builds] i've built.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SKINJA11 View Post
    op- i just finished a 14-5 lmt upper on a 14 ddl lite rail and though i can't run a can with this combo, it handles great, shoots great, and every one who see's it at my shop want's to buy it !i run a s/f brake which only the ports are exposed,probably one of the coolest looking uppers[out of 7 builds] i've built.
    Pics!

Feedback Score
    COCHISE- i will try to get JHC to take some pic's at our monthly 3gun tac match on sat the 3rd,my camera has grown legs,and i am more mechanical than technical,simply i am pic posting retarded, am sure joe will help out,also am putting together this week a 14.5 bcm middy on a 12fspm DDlite rail, i believe it should turn out high on the CDI factor, skinja

Feedback Score
    Can't wait to see. Looking for pics for ideas. I'm all but settled on a 14.5 with an 11 inch VTAC. Just wondering what a 13 inch would look like and I want to see yours!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    If you want a long rail get a LaRue 11.0 Rail. That way you will have a long rail and you can still run most cans on it.
    Thats what I did. Wanted to be sure I had room for a Suppressor.
    NFA Addict - Banned on Arfkom!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast