Thread: Geissele SSA Question

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

Question Geissele SSA Question

I have wanted one of these triggers for well over a year now and I finally scrounged up the extra cash to pick one up. I removed the trigger from the package and instantly noticed something quite different. The trigger has a red hue to it? I'm not great on describing colors unless they are similar to the 8 count package of Crayola Crayons. I would say that it is the same color of red wine? Does anyone know why the metal in these triggers is this color?
    As a side note, I must say that the feel and function of this trigger is amazing to say the least. I still don't know if it is quite worth the $175.00 price tag BUT I wanted the best for the rifle I am building and I didn't want to say "I should have bought that trigger" a few months down the line.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Cool

I have not noticed any weird colors on mine but do believe they are worth the money.