Feedback Score

Sons of Liberty Gun Works V2 Combat Barrel

Interesting barrel profile.

You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Is it?

This is what I’ve thought would be a good idea, as a non-engineer, for a while. Basically, it’s a pencil profile except for a ton of extra mass near the chamber. For a “combat barrel,” this seems to make sense to me, though I wonder if a simple pencil is just as good for less weight. For anything precision, I’m going to guess that it is inherently less precise than a Hanson or Core tapered profile.

So yes and no, if I were to guess.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Looks like a bit more extreme version of this:IMG_6625.jpeg Also reminds me of Faxon Gunner, Hodge, and the Criterion-made barrel for Midwest.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I've been enjoying tapered barrels. I ran an 18" Criterion Core barrel for 3Gun last year. I do wonder how much is too much, but it hasn't been a problem yet.

Feedback Score
    I do not own, but have heard from someone that I have big respect for, that they are very good barrels. Durable with long service life.

Feedback Score
    One of the many good things about SOLGW is they T&E and do their own destructive testing before releasing new products.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Glad a lot of companies are making tapered barrels ADM had my favorite one but they stopped making it.
    Good work ain't cheap and cheap work ain't good.
    - Sailor Jerry