Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3977

Thread: Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Feedback Score

Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Full Colt lower
    Colt upper and BCG
    Colt 14.5 Socom with a pinned 3 prong
    DD M4A1 RISII
    painted with khaki spray paint from home depot it's either rustoleum or krylon
    Last edited by mballz23; 11-29-17 at 19:00.
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mballz23 View Post

Mmmm. Got some miles on it.

Camos great with the trashed California desert.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyx View Post
    Mmmm. Got some miles on it.
    The ranger or the rifle? If you’re talking about the ranger yes. Lots of miles, thing just keeps ticking. Rifle is climbing but it’s fairly new

Instagram

Feedback Score
    The ranger or the rifle? If you’re talking about the ranger yes. Lots of miles, thing just keeps ticking. Rifle is climbing but it’s fairly new

Oh from the looks of the paint it’s been through quite a bit of rounds. Fooled me!

Feedback Score

Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Oh from the looks of the paint it’s been through quite a bit of rounds. Fooled me!
    It’s had quite a few put through prior paint. I painted it then didn’t like the whole tan look so I wiped off what I could. It’ll come off eventually. Rifle gets used quite a bit pig hunting which means it gets handled a lot which is what really rubs paint off

Last edited by mballz23; 12-03-17 at 21:03.
    Instagram

Feedback Score
    It’s had quite a few put through prior paint. I painted it then didn’t like the whole tan look so I wiped off what I could. It’ll come off eventually. Rifle gets used quite a bit pig hunting which means it gets handled a lot which is what really rubs paint off

Oh I know. Painted my lower and extension a few weeks ago. Two days of shooting and it’s all falling off. I don’t mind it much, it’s a gun, not a Rolex.

Also, wasn’t talking trash, I like the look of all the paint falling off. Haha.

Feedback Score
    Oh I know. Painted my lower and extension a few weeks ago. Two days of shooting and it’s all falling off. I don’t mind it much, it’s a gun, not a Rolex.

Also, wasn’t talking trash, I like the look of all the paint falling off. Haha.
    Didn't take it as trash talking. I do too, thought I'd like the whole tan look but that lasted about 30 secs. I'm in a Facebook clone group, there was a guy who cerakoted his rifle to look like how mine looks. My lower looks identical to his..... Those guys are ridiculous, it's paint it'll come off. Haha
    Instagram

Feedback Score
    I blasted mine all fde once and ended up not liking it real fast haha. Took all the Polymer off and soaked it in clean strip.

I love clone guns, hate when guys fake the wear marks on their stuff. It’s awful.

Page 335 of 398 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast