Thread: Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Feedback Score
    Need some paint ideas for my upcoming ar build. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellram1500 View Post
    Need some paint ideas for my upcoming ar build. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    You’re welcome. It was unintentional but I’m lazy and haven’t picked up more paint. Need to but again hardware store is far away and I’m a little lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyx View Post
    I blasted mine all fde once and ended up not liking it real fast haha. Took all the Polymer off and soaked it in clean strip.

I love clone guns, hate when guys fake the wear marks on their stuff. It’s awful.
    Same. I might spray it again with some different paint. Maybe some darker tan/ brown mixed in. I don’t know yet. There’s some dudes literally looking for just the NSW maritime screws that came on contract rails... gets a little ridiculous at times but I do love clone rifles. Really the RIS II, great rail. But not 500 dollars great like some people pay. Haha.

My BCM rifle is so dirty from dust and scratched up from hunting and just shooting the thing it looks like it’s been spray painted and worn off . Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score

Camos great with the trashed California desert.
    Haha that it does. Looks good. Man I’ve shot up in the mountains on public land. First thing I notice is no one polices their crap...

Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shotmeshotu View Post
    I think this is the first thing in Kryptek that I’ve liked. Looks good

Instagram

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mballz23 View Post
    You’re welcome. It was unintentional but I’m lazy and haven’t picked up more paint. Need to but again hardware store is far away and I’m a little lazy.

Same. I might spray it again with some different paint. Maybe some darker tan/ brown mixed in. I don’t know yet. There’s some dudes literally looking for just the NSW maritime screws that came on contract rails... gets a little ridiculous at times but I do love clone rifles. Really the RIS II, great rail. But not 500 dollars great like some people pay. Haha.

My BCM rifle is so dirty from dust and scratched up from hunting and just shooting the thing it looks like it’s been spray painted and worn off . Haha

Yea some guys get really into it. I lurk the arfcom clone threads and dudes take it super serious. I’m into cqbr block2 clones but I can’t get the stuff to do it in ca anyway so I just drool haha. Wish DD made a mid length FSP RIS II cause I’d be all over it. Love that rail.

Yea I take little care of my rifle so I get bored and just paint it. Don’t really care about appearance. Only thing I ever tape off is fsb and trigger.

Try the krylon stuff if you haven’t already. Their stuff dries super fast and is fairly resistant to scratches. Much better than the rusto

Haha that it does. Looks good. Man I’ve shot up in the mountains on public land. First thing I notice is no one polices their crap...

Yea I prefer going to San Bernardino National Forest but it’s closed cause fire danger. So the desert it is.

Rangers really need to enforce picking up spent casings and trash. When I was out in Barstow as we were leaving some dudes brought out a bunch of beer bottles. Idiots.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Unfortunately, the only the rangers can do is close the area to shooting, like what happened to Texas Canyon. Best thing to do is start organizing clean up days.

When we went to areas like that, we'd take trash bags and haul out more than we brought with us.
    Last edited by MistWolf; 12-06-17 at 23:25.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Unfortunately, the only the rangers can do is close the area to shooting, like what happened to Texas Canyon. Best thing to do is start organizing clean up days.

When we went to areas like that, we'd take trash bags and haul out more than we brought with us.
    That’s a usual for me. Always have a snow shovel, rake, and trash bags. Usually only shoot a steel target too so my footprint is minimal. Bums be out when people are boners.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Camos great with the trashed California desert.
    Man that looks almost as bad errrr... I mean as good as my UCAR. (Used Car AR)
    Takes some real something to make an AR look like that. . I’ll have to dig up a pic.. it wasn’t a Frankengun, that’s too complimentary, it was more like a Metal Mutt.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    . Rifle gets used quite a bit pig hunting which means it gets handled a lot which is what really rubs paint off

Speaking of pig hunting in Texas.......

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Yea I prefer going to San Bernardino National Forest but it’s closed cause fire danger. So the desert it is.

Rangers really need to enforce picking up spent casings and trash. When I was out in Barstow as we were leaving some dudes brought out a bunch of beer bottles. Idiots.
    Agreed, my parents moved to NorCal gorgeous area but good god people don’t clean shit up at all. We cleaned up after ourselves when we were out there. Leave it better than you found it.

I don’t really halve to deal with it, Texas, but it is cool that you can shoot on public land out there. We don’t really have much public owned land but that keeps it pretty clean out here in comparison.

Instagram

Page 336 of 398 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386 ... LastLast