Page 337 of 398 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3974

Thread: Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Speaking of pig hunting in Texas.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    🤦🏼*♀️we haven’t seen shit for pigs recently (except for the story to follow), there’s another guy out there and he’s been killing it, but he runs NODs and thermals, and well I’m about a year out from NODs. Lots of walking and driving around. I finally broke down and picked up a camera and have it set up on my feeder. I’m checking it tomorrow, if it keeps bringing pigs in, I’ll holler at you, that way I’m not wasting your time driving up here. I think I’ve killed 5 pigs since August. They’re everywhere, don’t really have far to go, just haven’t ran into any while hunting. They’re hitting the feeder and the pipe, just got to figure out when. We actually had 70ish run out in front of the ranger the other day going to fill the feeder, not a single loaded gun. Pretty much watched 60+ pigs run into the tree line and by the time I got my rifle out of the bag, loaded, and on target there were maybe three piglets right at the tree line, missed all three. God I was hot at myself for not having a rifle up and running before we even left the gate. I always have a hot rifle except this one time.

Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mballz23 View Post
    🤦🏼*♀️we haven’t seen shit for pigs recently (except for the story to follow), there’s another guy out there and he’s been killing it, but he runs NODs and thermals, and well I’m about a year out from NODs. Lots of walking and driving around. I finally broke down and picked up a camera and have it set up on my feeder. I’m checking it tomorrow, if it keeps bringing pigs in, I’ll holler at you, that way I’m not wasting your time driving up here. I think I’ve killed 5 pigs since August. They’re everywhere, don’t really have far to go, just haven’t ran into any while hunting. They’re hitting the feeder and the pipe, just got to figure out when. We actually had 70ish run out in front of the ranger the other day going to fill the feeder, not a single loaded gun. Pretty much watched 60+ pigs run into the tree line and by the time I got my rifle out of the bag, loaded, and on target there were maybe three piglets right at the tree line, missed all three. God I was hot at myself for not having a rifle up and running before we even left the gate. I always have a hot rifle except this one time.

Gotta hate it when hat happens. Yeah holler if you get some action on your feeders. It’s be fun to come up and hang out.
    Been thinking about building a 300BLK just for that purpose. I have everything to build it.... just haven’t gotten around to it.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score

Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Man that looks almost as bad errrr... I mean as good as my UCAR. (Used Car AR)
    Takes some real something to make an AR look like that. . I’ll have to dig up a pic.. it wasn’t a Frankengun, that’s too complimentary, it was more like a Metal Mutt.

UCAR, I like that hahah

Mines a Frankengun hastily thrown together before I fully understood California’s dumb laws last year. I don’t care what it looks like. Or that the receivers don’t match. It shoots straight so that’s all that matters

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Love the look of a great paint job

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Stick,
    You doing “work” with the this AR or spent some time having fun with it? Curious about your thoughts with their receiver sets.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stickman, what brand name & color is that? I would love to spray my M4 that color.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Wow, there's so many great paint jobs here. I'm feeling inspired to do one myself. Still on the fence about painting one of my AR's I currently own or starting an new build specialty with the intention to paint it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

14.5 BCM
    Last edited by tpdavis89; 12-18-17 at 13:33.
    -tpdavis

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate and I picture us invading that world because they would never expect it.

Page 337 of 398 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387 ... LastLast