Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: honest opinion of my lower

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)

honest opinion of my lower

but please dont make me cry it is my first build and shoots flawless. no jams etc. i have a yhm lightweight forearm on the way with the end cap. my lower is from ati (american tactical importers) and has the keyhole from the forger. are they crap or has ne1 even heard of em. im in the process of upgrading everything and was wondering should i sticj with this lower or buy a new one. thanks jason h

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    if its assembled and fires, there's nothin wrong with the lower receiver.. the parts used in the lower are a big unknown, but even crappy LPKs usually dont cause any problems. to avoid ending up with unknown lower receiver parts, build it yourself or buy a quality lower from LMT, BCM, DD, Colt, Sabre, or Stag

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I don't put much stock in the stamp on a lower. As long as it's in spec and you put quality parts inside you should be good to go.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I concur that as long as it's in spec and has a quality LPK you should be GTG. I'm much more likely to slam you on the YHM rails.
    As the great warrior poet Ice-Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    only thing wrong with Yankee is there heavy and fat and there only redeeming quality is there cheap. and i know we've all dated a girl with those same qualities.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Lee- "Dated" probably isn't the term most of us would use.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Indy View Post
    only thing wrong with Yankee is there heavy and fat and there only redeeming quality is there cheap. and i know we've all dated a girl with those same qualities.
    This quote is badass.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fivefivesix View Post
    but please dont make me cry it is my first build and shoots flawless. no jams etc. i have a yhm lightweight forearm on the way with the end cap. my lower is from ati (american tactical importers) and has the keyhole from the forger. are they crap or has ne1 even heard of em. im in the process of upgrading everything and was wondering should i sticj with this lower or buy a new one. thanks jason h
    ATI is Amchar. I don't think that I would buy any AR products from them.

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Fivefivesix,

This is a slightly more professional board than most others, and posting in complete sentences instead of texting may get you more answers with future questions.

You may also want to consider asking questions before you buy, instead of afterwards.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Lee- "Dated" probably isn't the term most of us would use.
    what on earth could you mean

Quote Originally Posted by bubba04 View Post
    This quote is badass.
    once in awhile i come up with one.

now ill prolly never use a yankee rail unless im running a 7in barrel and a can then ill get a yankee rail in the 10in range.

if you want a good rail at a decent price troy is your friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast