Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OH - 3 robbers, 1 armed victim, guess who wins? Neighbors applaud! (VIDEO)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MG Lincoln View Post
    You don't live in Canton by any chance?

Cincy is a bad place to be.
    No, Dover/New Phila area...We have a problem down here with crack/herion use, and thus the theft's, breakin's, assaults are mostly drunks at closing time, The bank robbierys however, are different, seems to one person, white male, 5'7-5'10, late twenty's-early thirty's usually wears a hoodie, with a bandanna covering up his face, gives the teller a note demanding cash..So far he has shown no weapon of any kind and has'nt threatened anyone, just takes the cash and runs, before LE get there and basically vanishes...

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    You don't live in Canton by any chance?

Cincy is a bad place to be.

That is relative to your location. Walnut Hills, Madisonville, Price Hill, OTR, Clifton, etc are always not the kind of place you take a midnight stroll.

However while trashy Lockland, Hartwell, Delhi, St. Bernard and Northside (Its gotten much better in 2009 and 10) are fairly safe after dark. The suburbs especially like Milford, Loveland, Deer Park, Blue Ash and Montgomery all have well equipped and bored police departments looking for someone to arrest.

As far as downtown goes, stay below 8th Street or most preferably 7th Street and you'll likely have no issues.

I've lived or worked, or have friends in all of the above areas of town. Its not really that bad.

I believe the SWAT team hasn't been called in my part of town (suburbs) since 1995.
    Last edited by rdm; 04-18-10 at 16:34.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    MG, about 20 minutes south..
    Ah, ok. I've only been to New Philli a few times, mostly just on my way to Tappan. There is a good Chinese place in your mall though.

I ask because around here there always seems to be a bank that gets robbed all the time. Ironically it isn't in a bad part of town either.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A classmate put a .40 in the "lower abdomen" of some shitheat a few years back. Didn't kill him. I thought it created a better fate; destroyed his tattoo and left the dirt bag with the life-long use of a colostomy bag. Kind of hard to roll tough with the homies or make it with the chollas with a plastic bag of shit hanging in the way.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ah, ok. I've only been to New Philli a few times, mostly just on my way to Tappan. There is a good Chinese place in your mall though.

I ask because around here there always seems to be a bank that gets robbed all the time. Ironically it isn't in a bad part of town either.
    Hey MG, I seem to be in Ralph's neck of the woods. We've walked by that Chinese cuisine a few times, haven't ventured in. When we go out, we typically head north to Cleveland or south to Columbus. Not much to do here that interests us.

As RDM says, Northside is getting better in Cinti. Folks walk their pups after dark, women feel safe to jog alone. It's changing for the better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123