Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accuracy International

Feedback Score

Accuracy International

Accuracy International for your viewing pleasure:

Feedback Score
    Are all those yours?

Very nice I really like the suppresed one.

Feedback Score
    Yes...there is a mixture of AE's, AW's , and an AWSM .338LM. I saw how much fun Zak was having with his .338LM, so I blame him for the purchase(actually I should be thanking him). If anyone hasn't seen Zak's article in Combat Arms magazine on the .338LM, it is well worth the read.
    The suppressed one in the picture is an AE however I tend to thread most of my barrels now for suppressor use.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You suck and I hate you. Now can I have one.
    Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none

Feedback Score
    Now that the weather is getting better, we need to go out and get some rounds down range. Have you found a range to shoot the .338 at yet?

Feedback Score
    Now that the weather is better?? I guess the 5" of snow in my yard doesn't count? Should be nice again by the weekend. We will definitely get out ASAP. I did find a place to shoot the .338(1500m plus) and actually I was suppose to get out today and shoot it but was changing the 22x Mildot Nightforce that is sitting on top over to their MLR reticle and it isn't back from Nightforce yet, plus all of this snow we just got. The property is out in the boonies and the road getting there isn't the best on a good day.
    I'm standardizing all my Nightforces to the MLR. When I hit the lotto, I'll put Scmhidt and Benders on all of them like Zak, but until then it is NightForce MLR's and Leupold TMR's for me.
    Steel Weasel; thanks for the love brother and no extras as of now to give away, plus the line for the free one is getting very long.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Very nice collection you have there RSR.

If I ever have the opportunity to get another one I will without hesitation.
    May 2-2011

Woke up at 7am turned on the TV & saw the news and just smiled ear to ear!

Feedback Score
    wow..........VERY nice collection of AI's.

Feedback Score
    We were shooting the 338's and 50's to a mile (1760 yards) last weekend. Even the 308's got stretched out to 1340. You need to come out and play more often!!!

[ link to LARGER image ]

Feedback Score
    Now that the weather is better?? I guess the 5" of snow in my yard doesn't count?
    A little snow never hurt anyone. One of these days I'll get you to do some cold weather training.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast