Thread: Cheek pad with pouch and ammo loops

Feedback Score

Cheek pad with pouch and ammo loops

who makes the strap on cheek pad/piece with the zipper pouch and ammo loops? I though it was Blackhawk but I do not seem to find it in their site...if you know please provide a source too. Thanks

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike240 View Post
    who makes the strap on cheek pad/piece with the zipper pouch and ammo loops? I though it was Blackhawk but I do not seem to find it in their site...if you know please provide a source too. Thanks
    Eagle Industries http://www.eagleindustries.com/. It's what I have on my Remington 700P.

Old pic, I have a black one on it now. And Smith rings that are lower than these Nightforce ones.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

question on pouch contents

I just purchased one of these pouches today only mine is the coyote color. here's my question: What do you guys put in the little pouch?

Right now I have a little CLP bottle and an AP brush that I cut in half to fit. I would probably add a boresnake. Maybe a mildot master, if I ever get high-speed enough to get one. Lenspaper wipes? Allen wrenches?
    Don't forget to show my head to the people. It's well worth seeing.
    -Georges Danton

Feedback Score
    Blackhawk makes an identical one.. I have a black one on my SAI M1A standard.. I havn't figured what to put in the pouch yet, maybe a couple milkyway bars or somethin.............

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a Blackhawk one; I've owned it for over 4 years now and I'm sure if you buy one from Blackhawk tomorrow the quality will be much worse.

I have an Eagle one with shotgun loops- I would go Eagle, the quality and craftsmanship are always top notch.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score

Eagle Stock Pak

I have an Eagle stock pak and it is a good peice of kit. It will help to properly align you eye with the scope if adjusted properly and provides rapid ammo reload and a compartment to store small items like earplugs, dope sheet, etc.
    Cold Zero