Thread: 'Nam Memorial Pics

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

'Nam Memorial Pics

I was in DC for a conference and link up with a few gents I know. While there, I took an afternoon to walk the Mall. Been there before, but being a weekday and winter, I literally had the entire place to my self it seemed. I took these pics of the memorial. I'm sure all of you have been there and know the lock these blocks of granite seem to have on one's emotions. I think these captured it's power fairly well. The letter from the first pic reads:

"Sing your song of death and die like a hero going home"

I'm not big on poetry, but I thought that was moving writing and I pondered who wrote it....

PS, anyone catch the bird sitting on the guys head?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    as corrupt as the people who work in DC politics are in my opinion, Washington DC is probably the best, most moving and coolest place I have ever visited.

I was there for an 8th grade trip.... and its been a wish to go back ever since. Im a huge US History fan, was planning on being a US History major in College until economic times forced me to withdrawl.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.