Well,

i had my extractor fly out the gun upon firing it the first time. Robarms fedex'd me a new extractor assembly within 3 days. But i think they have a woman assembling these things so that would explain it.

That said, it was the only failure of any kind since ive bought it, around 800 rounds so far. No cleaning just some motor oil. Hasn't exactly been babied either, never did their so called "break in", been mostly in the truck around the farm shooting varmints.

Its a newer model 18.5" HBAR
Pros:
-Ergos are sweet, love the FAL style charging handle, with AR style controls
-The bolt release is nice and solid, works well. Ambi safety.
-KISS construction, very easy to fieldstrip. AK style system, everything is well thought out and dissembles easily for cleaning.
-Monolithic reciever, mount optics anywhere you want
-Very solidly built, no play between upper/lower
-Adjustable gas system
-Trigger is nice and crisp

Cons:
-Front heavy due to its design
-Cut-out rail system instead of full milspec rails like KAC or DD
-Rail system is a bit short for my long arms, needs another 3" of rail
-Front takedown pin has a small hair pin type means of pin retention, rather than a detent, which has a tendency to come out when dissembling the gun. Easy to loose.
-Need to double check the gun from factory, some small QC issues.

Dunno, if i was in the states i probably wouldnt buy it, rather spend the money on a high-end AR15. But im in Canada and the XCR isnt restricted like the AR15.

What Robinson needs to do is send a few guns out to people like Pat Rogers for T&E. Get em proven.