Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We have Kel–Tec RFB 308 in California!..

Feedback Score

Smile We have Kel–Tec RFB 308 in California!..

Who says you cant have fun in So-Cal..

I was able to speak with a team member at Norse Armory today and confirmed that they got my RFB in… I bought the gun online and had it shipped to them.

I’m starting my dross tomorrow . I think!??. I need to time it just right so when It hits rifle gear, I’ll be able to pick it up..

They (Norse Armory) are going to keep it for a week or two to make up a BB setup for it as well as new custom brake for it too, as I need to add an extra 5+” to it..

I’m really looking forward to getting it, the guys on Cal Guns are shocked that I was able to pulled it off. LOL..

Anyway that’s all team, I’m sorry I don't actually have it in my hands just yet but I will in a few weeks.. Here is what she look like now thou..

I do need to find a scope for her thou.. Something better than an ACOG but not a rifle style scope ie long!.. This guy at the range the other day had one scope I loved.. A littler bigger than the ACOG and round, supper clear glass, had adjustments lever on the bottom left side (it was the zoom) it went from 1.5-6x. It almost looked like a night vision scope. Big and round, it really was solid and I thought it was way better than my ACOG, huge shooting area, great eye relief... I don't know what it cost thou??.

Man.. I wish I could remember what scope that was.. L-can, Le-can, e-can something like that?? I goggled all of those but I didn’t / couldn’t find anything?

Anyway any suggestions on a scope for this rifle I’m really limited on the size but it’ a 308 so I want to be able to reach out to 400-600yards with it… Or better yet does anyone know of a scope called something like L-Can it’s something CAN??

Thanks for your time team and have a great one.. I’ll post pics and a full range report in a few weeks..

Link.

P.S.
    I’m not sure if this thread goes here or the other rifle section?? Sorry mods..
    Last edited by Linkpimp; 04-26-10 at 23:50.

Feedback Score
    ELCAN http://www.elcansightingsystems.com/

Looks like fun. I can't wait until I win the lottery so I can keep up with your gun buyin'.

Feedback Score
    That's the one..

WOW.. $2,300.00 Ahhhh.. http://www.botachtactical.com/elspdr1x6xdu.html

That's my SCAR $$$$..

Thanks for the link...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Before you plop down the big bucks for an ELCAN do a search on it on these forums. There are a lot of folks here who've had very unpleasant experiences with them.

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Awesome!
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    Take a look at the IOR 1 to 4x Pitbull. It has a similar concept to the Elcan, but about 1/2 the price. It isn't perfect, but it does seem like a nice set up.

Feedback Score
    Yeah thanks for the advise on the sights gentlemen.. the Elcan is bit--en.. but WOW.. $2,300.00... It's hard to pull the trigger on that..

Much appreciated team..

Have a great weekend everybody..

Link..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    the Elcan is bit--en.. but WOW.. $2,300.00... It's hard to pull the trigger on that..
    especially since you can get a much better ACOG for literally half the price.

Feedback Score
    Are you using some kind of bullet button on the removable magazine on the RFB? I sure wouldn't want to be seen in public without a locked magazine in Calif on recently released rifle even if it was legal. I would get tired of talking to the police when some busy body called them on their cell phone.

That looks like a fun rifle. I tried to check out the specs or to see if they offered a Calif. compliant mag catch on their web site but the Kel Tec web site domain was EXPIRED!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerHood View Post
    Are you using some kind of bullet button on the removable magazine on the RFB? I sure wouldn't want to be seen in public without a locked magazine in Calif on recently released rifle even if it was legal. I would get tired of talking to the police when some busy body called them on their cell phone.

That looks like a fun rifle. I tried to check out the specs or to see if they offered a Calif. compliant mag catch on their web site but the Kel Tec web site domain was EXPIRED!
    Fourth line of the post:

They (Norse Armory) are going to keep it for a week or two to make up a BB setup for it as well as new custom brake for it too, as I need to add an extra 5+” to it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast