Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another lightweight build.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I had to run to the post office so I took the RMR off the mount so I could find out how much it weighed. It’s 1.3oz.

Feedback Score
    I am really interested in the RMR. Any additional feed back you may have after putting it though its paces would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Well I finally got it out to the range last Saturday. I put a little over 300rds through it. I’m really happy with it, and so is my wife (she thinks it’s hers). I did have one failure to fire, bad ammo. It would not work with some Tula crap that I had. No surprise that stuff has not worked in three out of four rifles I have tried it in.

Regrettably I was limited to shooting it at about 30 yards because the rifle range was being used for a match. Next time I’m going to see how it works at 100. The RMR worked nicely at this range. It was overcast and we were shooting under cover and the orange dot was nice and bright. Although the dot size is big, at the short range I was shooting it at it was not a limitation and was very quick. I can’t wait to see how it performs at 100 yards.

Feedback Score
    sweet, you just answered my question to which gas block I should run with the troy trx. Great looking rifle man.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruff Shod View Post
    That gas block looks like it was built for that rail!

Looks sweet!
    It does doesnt it? From an aesthetics stand point, I really like how it's sticking out a bit. Makes a nice transition from the rail width to the barrel's. Id pin it though (esp since it's sticking out) if the OP hasnt already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12