Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MS-2 For Use With UBR

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Brain is chewing on it...I need to get the stock and have a few rainy days to figure it out! Project for another day!

Sparky
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...70&id=23324729

Let me know if this doesn't work for you, and I'll double-check the privacy settings.

Last edited by jsebens; 05-12-10 at 07:18. Reason: Photos Added

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Did not work...I can send you a friend request if you want!

Sparky
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I sent you a friend request!

Sparky

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sparky, sorry, I saw it, but didn't know it was you.

Try the link again; it should have been opened up for public viewing.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I just picked up a UBR and was thinking the same thing. Seems like something could be engineered to go through the hole at the receiver QD attachment point and give you a metal loop to run under the stock so I could continue to use my MS2.

I guess I will be picking up a gear sector sling with dual QD mounts and get one of their rail mount QD attachments and run a two point.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I misplaced the link, but directly from Drake, they're going to roll out something exactly like that in the near future. My crystal ball tells me it's probably a quarter out, but that it is coming.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    I misplaced the link, but directly from Drake, they're going to roll out something exactly like that in the near future. My crystal ball tells me it's probably a quarter out, but that it is coming.
    So I heard when I sent him photos of this. I think it's a great idea, and I'm sure they can do a better job of it than I did; it's a shame to have two concepts as great as the ASAP/MS2 and UBR not work together.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    So they are coming out with something??!! That is the best news I have heard all week. I really like the concept of the MS2/MS3 but I love the UBR and how durable it is. I will make due with attaching it to a QD loop until the Magpul solution arrives.

Feedback Score
    Anyone have any word on this product?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast